10 Best Helmets in the Country

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

2 of the top 10 are from MWC.

http://fanindex.usatoday.com/2014/09/29 ... -football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

my fave for sure
WyoSapper
Buckaroo

I love any iteration of our helmet, but think that the "Steamboat" with the state seal is my favorite. I am a bit miffed that the athletic department left off the unit patches from the 115th FiB and the State Guard patch this year. They started wearing it when we first deployed in 2003-2004 and it has been a part of their helmets ever since...even through the DC era of "Special Forces". No offense and the utmost respect for my fellow brothers in arms in the SF, but DC's teams were anything but special!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

ASU's trident logo is a f-word travesty. Long live Sparky.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."