Sorry but I am just not a fan of Colby's

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

mwc fan wrote:Ok here's a question for you. would you take Hedrick with all his picks this season or Colby?
Colby. Hedrick had 5 against Air Force alone. And and 4 more against Ole Miss. Colby had 0 against Air Force, and hasn't thrown more than 2 in a single game.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

If Colby was our only problem, he really wouldn't be a problem. Needs to shore up the fumbles, though.

There is no practice that gets a QB used to game speed. That is why college superstar QBs rarely excel their first playing year in the pros.

Not as big of leap for Colby (as college QB going to pro), but some of the things like staring down receivers, pocket awareness, interceptions, etc. can be overcome with experience. I've actually thought his throws are improving a little. He still makes bonehead mistakes, but, overall, I would stick with him. If we get past a few more games and hit a brick wall in terms of development, then, yeah, give someone else a shot. Until then, I agree with the coaches and let's see how he does against MWC-level competition.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.