Podcast? Podcast! Episode 4 is up!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Connor, Chad, and I did a podcast tonight.. listen, give feedback, have your mind blown!

http://www.wyonation.com/2014/09/wyonat ... -bye-week/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

1. What do you guys think about Thunderstruck being our intro song?
2. Despite official conference ranking (us currently ranked #1 in the Mountain Division), many fans of other schools last week, called our win over Air Force a "weak win", while now they are essentially calling it a fluke and ranking them above us. Thoughts?
3. Wick needs more carries up the middle. Even MSU could not stop him.
4. Should we start looking at some of the younger o-linemen and see what they can do?
5. Should our defense call more blitzes to get more pressure into the backfield?
And finally, #6. How can Mr. T be a softball pitcher? A blind man has better accuracy!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

fromolwyoming wrote:1. What do you guys think about Thunderstruck being our intro song?
2. Despite official conference ranking (us currently ranked #1 in the Mountain Division), many fans of other schools last week, called our win over Air Force a "weak win", while now they are essentially calling it a fluke and ranking them above us. Thoughts?
4. Should we start looking at some of the younger o-linemen and see what they can do?
5. Should our defense call more blitzes to get more pressure into the backfield?
And finally, #6. How can Mr. T be a softball pitcher? A blind man has better accuracy!
1. Yes.
2. I don't care about other fans. They suck.
3. Yes.
4. Maybe.
5. Something isn't right, we should be better.
6. I lead the league in strikeouts, surprisingly.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time

MrTitleist wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:1. What do you guys think about Thunderstruck being our intro song?
1. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Maybe.
Is it because people swing at the ball no matter what, even when it veers off to the side by 4-5 feet? :lol:

Please don't ban me.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

MrTitleist wrote:
1. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Maybe.
He gets them all drunk first and then pitches to them.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Yes to all of that. :)
ImageImageImageImage
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Love the podcast! Good stuff guys.