Hawaii Infographic

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

Some have you may have already seen this posted by Wyoming Football on Twitter or Facebook, but I thought I'd share it again here. Just small glimpse at the history and comparisons this year so far. Very similar teams.

Last edited by wyopokes2 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Hey, could I put your picture of this series on Sports Hawaii? A bunch there would be interested in it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Pokes look better than Hawaii, and that's with 2 top 10 teams on the schedule.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Dude, this graphic is amazing. I hope you keep posting them.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It's great work, I would even consider archiving them they look really good. Only one suggestion and it's just nit picking you have UW left everywhere except TOP 3rd down in which UW is on the right instead of the left.

Not sure if you did it on purpose or is was an overlook and it's not something bad but I figure when your work could probably end up on any college site constructive criticism is a good thing.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

wyopokes2 wrote:Some have you may have already seen this posted by Wyoming Football on Twitter or Facebook, but I thought I'd share it again here. Just small glimpse at the history and comparisons this year so far. Very similar teams.

Hope no one minds- I posted this over on the MWC Board's Wyoming @ Hawaiii thread...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

Wyo2dal wrote:It's great work, I would even consider archiving them they look really good. Only one suggestion and it's just nit picking you have UW left everywhere except TOP 3rd down in which UW is on the right instead of the left.

Not sure if you did it on purpose or is was an overlook and it's not something bad but I figure when your work could probably end up on any college site constructive criticism is a good thing.
No I love feedback! I have posted the fixed version in the OP. I needed to revise it anyway because one on the background textures moved out of position without me realizing it the first time. If anyone linked to it they might want to switch it to the new one I posted :)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Wyopokes2, the guys on Sports Hawaii love seeing your infographic I posted on that board last night.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I also noticed that Michigan is still shaded out on the map. Not sure if it was unintentional, or just left for reference to the last trip. Very small detail, but thought I'd point it out. Great job on these, keep them coming!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

wyopokes2 wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:It's great work, I would even consider archiving them they look really good. Only one suggestion and it's just nit picking you have UW left everywhere except TOP 3rd down in which UW is on the right instead of the left.

No I love feedback! I have posted the fixed version in the OP. I needed to revise it anyway because one on the background textures moved out of position without me realizing it the first time. If anyone linked to it they might want to switch it to the new one I posted :)
Ok well, If you want more feedback I'll continue. I have to assume you started this with a PSD template and if not I would make one it will make these weekly a lot easier and in uniform.

* Left side at the top is not centered with the background, Probably around 1/8-1/4 of an inch off center.
* Granite background ends 3/4 of the way down the history background, intentional or accident?
* I would consider committing to 2 or 3 letter abbreviations or entire school name at the bottom instead of both.

Anyway love to see them for Football & Basketball if you feel up to it!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

That's awesome.......one thing that would be cool to add (if the info is available) would be the elevation change for the traveling team
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'