So close!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:All will be forgiven if the Pokes beat CSU. But that just won't happen so we will have to wait a while.
Your attitude sucks. There's a reason they play the game. Why don't and snowsailor get together and go bowling...
It's definitely not an attitude issue. It's realism. It's accepting the facts. Of course I want the Pokes to win. But CSU will be rated next week. So the Pokes are facing a ranked opponent on their turf. A great passing team against a team weak on pass defense. Do the math and accept the reality.

By the way, I offer this from Sir Francis Bacon: "Read not to contradict and confute but weigh and consider"
It's not "realism". Until the game's played it's supposition, and all the math in the world is just an indicator, not an actuator.

I offer this from Han Solo: "Never tell me the odds!"
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:All will be forgiven if the Pokes beat CSU. But that just won't happen so we will have to wait a while.
Your attitude sucks. There's a reason they play the game. Why don't and snowsailor get together and go bowling...
It's definitely not an attitude issue. It's realism. It's accepting the facts. Of course I want the Pokes to win. But CSU will be rated next week. So the Pokes are facing a ranked opponent on their turf. A great passing team against a team weak on pass defense. Do the math and accept the reality.

By the way, I offer this from Sir Francis Bacon: "Read not to contradict and confute but weigh and consider"
It's not "realism". Until the game's played it's supposition, and all the math in the world is just an indicator, not an actuator.

And you know Han was talking about CSU women when he said, "And I thought they smelled bad.....on the outside!"
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:

And you know Han was talking about CSU women when he said, "And I thought they smelled bad.....on the outside!"
Both quotes came from one of the best movies ever (& probably he best sequel ever)....Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

BTW, Harrison Ford lives near Jackson, Wyoming.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Wyokie wrote: BTW, Harrison Ford lives near Jackson, Wyoming.
And that is why (along with all of his friends from California) Teton County is the only one in Wyoming that votes Democrat.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyokie wrote: BTW, Harrison Ford lives near Jackson, Wyoming.
And that is why (along with all of his friends from California) Teton County is the only one in Wyoming that votes Democrat.
Albany is a fairly purple county.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

I was a republican for many many years. They've only cut taxes for rich people. If you're a working man and you vote republican, you've clearly been mislead somewhere. Libertarian, hell even Green Party are better than either big party.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:

Both quotes came from one of the best movies ever (& probably he best sequel ever)....Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

BTW, Harrison Ford lives near Jackson, Wyoming.
Yeah, he's lived there for around thirty years. Had an old school chum who worked for him for a couple of summers.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory