Josh Doctson

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

It is pretty tough to argue with the fact he doesn't get alot of time to throw the ball. Just counting the number of sacks against him - its no wonder the coaches are trying to design plays to get a receiver open as quickly as possible.

It is a tough spot to be in. Stack the box and send 4 in on the pash rush. Chances are you will stop the run or sack the QB.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

http://youtu.be/lKnOJGe-32M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like running the bootleg was also an option. Wide...Frickin. ...open
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

It's worse than I thought. Much worse. Wow.
W-Y, Until I Die!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Balls, Nzeocha was WIIIIIIIIDE open for a long time, right in front of Colby. I listened to the game and this is the first time I saw that. Holy Balls, I could have made that throw...or run it in myself, and I'm a 30 year old fat man.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Balls, Nzeocha was WIIIIIIIIDE open for a long time, right in front of Colby. I listened to the game and this is the first time I saw that. Holy Balls, I could have made that throw...or run it in myself, and I'm a 30 year old fat man.
Heartbreaking to watch. Absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine being Captain Kirk, watching that. :(
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Is the exact play we've run and thrown to the TE and scored on before I think. 4th and goal earlier in the season run to perfection.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

laxwyo wrote:Is the exact play we've run and thrown to the TE and scored on before I think. 4th and goal earlier in the season run to perfection.
I just watched it again...because I like the feel of pain.

The throw (anyway) was 20 feet over the head of the intended receiver. A giraffe standing on top of another giraffe, standing on a 10 foot ladder couldn't have caught that sum bitch.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I wish I hadn't clicked that link.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Asmodeanreborn wrote:I wish I hadn't clicked that link.
IKR? Actually feel somewhat sick after watching that. Hell I could have hit him and even if he wasn't a read option there is no way he didn't see him and no one could convince me he didn't throw because he might have been worried about the defense.

Plain and simple it's time to see what other QB can finish this teams season.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

That hurt. I can only imagine how it must feel for Kirk. But this weekend, tomorrow, it's time to go all out. No holding back. We have nothing to lose, the sheep have everything to lose. It's time for everyone one the roster to step it up and punch the sheep in the balls. Not the chin or the gut, the balls. Go big, or go home.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Holy poop....I knew what the play was and I knew what kirk was asked to do but DAAAAAAM! That is the first time I have seen the video. That is worse than when I saw it live!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

This was an unfortunate play, where you would hope your QB would see the receiver 100% of the time. At home and in the stands we all had Gods-eye view. At ground level Colby was screened by his own player and to a lesser degree one of their players. Part of the fault lies with the receiver who didn't sprint to the corner so that Colby would spot him. I doubt Colby was worried to make the throw, it looks like he just didn't see him. I too wish he had just taken off behind his blocker. It might have been a 50/50.