SHEEP WEEK!!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Screw these doom & gloom posts, it's SHEEP WEEK!

Records don't matter this week. The only thing "home" about this game for the sheep is their locker room. Let's take over that dump of a stadium that's nowhere near anything else related to that prep school they call a "university".

Start shining up that boot, lambs. We'll be taking it home where it belongs!

GO POKES!!! BEAT THE SHEEP!!!

YankPoke
Cowpoke

Beat the sheep! Go Pokes!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

i agree, it's Sheeep Weeek, i'd love to see those cocky Ewe lovers see a doom and gloom, at least for an afternoon, it can happen and hopefully it's not all talk....Cmon Pokes, time to Cowboy up and get Cowboy Tough, esp with seniors in the Defense.
CowBoyL
Buckaroo

We'll be there! See you all on the dirt, drinking the 3.2 beverages at Hughes. Yes, that's right, you can be issued a ticket for full strength beverages. I have a feeling that we are due for an over-achievement. Hasn't happened since last year in Lincoln, and this forgettable season will be complete with a win on Saturday. Let's give our guys some support in FOCO!

WYO1016, word on the street is that you are not yet sure of who you will be cheering for...? :oops:
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Ok I'm back. You all were winning when I was posting before. Screw CSU. Wyo got this W coming
mwc fan
Cowpoke

:thumb:
lakesbison wrote:Ok I'm back. You all were winning when I was posting before. Screw CSU. Wyo got this W coming
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Welcome Lakesbison :D
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

CowBoyL wrote:We'll be there! See you all on the dirt, drinking the 3.2 beverages at Hughes. Yes, that's right, you can be issued a ticket for full strength beverages. I have a feeling that we are due for an over-achievement. Hasn't happened since last year in Lincoln, and this forgettable season will be complete with a win on Saturday. Let's give our guys some support in FOCO!

WYO1016, word on the street is that you are not yet sure of who you will be cheering for...? :oops:
You tell Mrs. CowBoyL that I'll own up to my bet, but I'm cheering for WYO all the way! :thumb:
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Normally when all hope is lost is when the Cowboys give me a glimmer of hope before tearing out my heart. Pokes beat CSU and then lose out
W-Y, Until I Die!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Some tough talk coming from fans of a team who made it into the red zone once on Saturday. We all know the Pokes are a work in progress, but still think anything can happen.

Need to beat the sheep to keep their stupid ass fans from thinking they have a Big12 invite coming their way.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

We destroyed that town couple years back hopefully bohl still.has that magic in him. Seems like a bunch of aspen wannabes