Fresno game will be on ESPN2

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Goody, back to back ESPN2 games. This could either be really good or really bad.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

845pm Wyo time, meaning if it sucks can go to bed earlier but then again we set the clocks back that night so hmmmmm
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Good news for the budget. We are guaranteed 1 million in bonus money with a chance at 1.5 if the Boise game gets picked up as well.

At least the new conference deal is consistently paying us while we struggle to rebuild DC's "Small, Weak, and Slow" defense.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Why would ESPN2 pick that game up?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:Why would ESPN2 pick that game up?
Doesn't look like there were any other options available for them. The only other West Coast/Mountain games on the ESPN Networks that day are UCLA/Arizona, which is on ESPN, and Texas State/NMSU and Ark State/Idaho, which are on ESPN3.

Unfortunately, I'm sure they'll make one or two references to the game last year.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

unlike last year when Fresno mattered, somewhat, they need to stay in the mix i guess....it's always good exposure to get on the mega ship ESPN, no matter what time it's at, (i guess)
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Cowboy Junky wrote:Good news for the budget. We are guaranteed 1 million in bonus money with a chance at 1.5 if the Boise game gets picked up as well.

At least the new conference deal is consistently paying us while we struggle to rebuild DC's "Small, Weak, and Slow" defense.
700,000 with a chance for 1.2 mil. Friday night games are not worth 500,000 they are 200,000. Unless that recently changed. But still not a bad chunk.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

TSpoke wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:Good news for the budget. We are guaranteed 1 million in bonus money with a chance at 1.5 if the Boise game gets picked up as well.

700,000 with a chance for 1.2 mil. Friday night games are not worth 500,000 they are 200,000. Unless that recently changed. But still not a bad chunk.
$200k will damn near pay for the trip to Fresno. Very worth it.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:Goody, back to back ESPN2 games. This could either be really good or really bad.
Well, I was half right!
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

This should solidify the verbal recruits.