MWC TV Deal

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
big z
Ranch Hand

Do you guys not have a TV deal anymore? I want to watch your game this weekend versus CSU but I'm not finding it.

Did Boise lose their TV rights? Seemed like when they were in the WAC they were on TV every weekend and now they're no where to be seen.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Game is on ROOT sports. Our tv deal is through CBS and ESPN with regional coverage picked up by ROOT. Boise is still on ESPN more than any onther team in the MWC. Not sure where you live but if you aren't in the ROOT footprint you can get the game through themw.com.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

big z wrote:Did Boise lose their TV rights? Seemed like when they were in the WAC they were on TV every weekend and now they're no where to be seen.
Boise plays BYuck Friday night on ESPN

3 of Boise's first 7 games have been on CBS Sports Network, as will their game next weekend. Their last three games will be on ESPN Networks.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
big z
Ranch Hand

I live in the footprint and get Root Sports. The Jazz play the majority of their games on that network.

Not a fan of either the zoobs or the potato zoobs, and can only hope that game goes to a tie.