I'm proud to be an Okie from Muscogee...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Check out this article from Oklahoma city: Click Here
The state [Oklahoma] now has more football players verbally committed to Wyoming than any other program in the country.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Who says players can't be recruited to Laramie?

Jaylen Watson is a RB btw...whoever reads the article...
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

One of my very good friends lives in OKC - and was a D and O lineman at CU (in their heyday in the early 1990's - think Salaam, Kordell and the catch at Meatchicken). He has two boys that are high motor, high character, BIG kids that I hope Bohl seeks out for a look at a camp. When I was down to visit their family several weeks ago, we went to his son's junior high game and it was amazing. Hand signals from the sideline. Hurry up offense. Multiple look defense. And they performed at a high level generally speaking. My buddy noted that he sees great potential for WYO in Oklahoma and that is clearly Bohl's view as well. Go get 'em coach. We are on our way, boys. We will undoubtedly have some rough waters ahead for a year or so, but after that...as Keith Jackson would say, "Whoa Nellie".
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

slowly getting more and more Cowboy tough