Saturdays prediction

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Well I try to be truly optimistic(i really do), but with all our injuries and such to key players, I see us coming out flat, lethargic, border war or not. Kinda glad I don't have tickets to go down for this one, plus Hughes Toilet Bowl sucks anyway. The day will be long but if we can't stop Dee Hart and Grayson, it "might" be ugly. Maybe this is the game Colby breaks out too, hmmm
My heart says we lose in a close one----31-28
My head says we get stomped----42-10

Sure hope I'm wrong on all levels, Go Pokes, Beeet the Sheeeep, pleeeeese....lol
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Let's be realistic. The offense has rarely scored more than two TD's. Why should that be different Saturday? Especially against a team that has only lost once. And then consider the loss of a couple key players. Nevertheless, I think the Pokes can beat the spread: 31-14. Again I don't like it, but that's reality.
wwcc22
Buckaroo

Well this maybe a blowout prove us wrong Pokes

Sheep 34

UW 12
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

27-24, late FG to win for.... WYO

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Last year the Pokes lost in Laramie 52-22 with Brett Smith at QB. We have a bunch of injuries on both sides of the ball, no Smith, and we are playing in the sheep pen. I just don't see this one as being close, and I think the sheep try their best to rub our noses in it. We simply don't have the bodies left to be competitive the whole game. Pokes lose big in this one I'm afraid. I just threw up in my mouth after saying that.

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

52 - 24, f-word.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

VisorHair wrote:27-24, late FG to win for.... WYO
Please share what you're smoking.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 34 times

It pains me to type this, because I loathe the sheep. Having said that, I think we get beaten pretty soundly, 38-17. I hope I'm waaaay off.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

i'm gonna be fishing at Lake Hattie, where I hear it's smoking hot with results, and yes I'll have the radio on in the background, but only for score updates...lol
YankPoke
Cowpoke

I think we come out with a passion, and CSU comes out flat keeping it close. Rams have played down to competition all year, and while they are a solid team they are nothing special out there. Burns will shut down Higgins and force Grayson to throw it somewhere else which he won't want to do. We beat the spread but lose the boot. 27-17 Rams, I hope I am wrong and Pokes pull it off, also to note it is a potential trap game for the Rams.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

YankPoke wrote:I think we come out with a passion, and CSU comes out flat keeping it close. Rams have played down to competition all year, and while they are a solid team they are nothing special out there. Burns will shut down Higgins and force Grayson to throw it somewhere else which he won't want to do. We beat the spread but lose the boot. 27-17 Rams, I hope I am wrong and Pokes pull it off, also to note it is a potential trap game for the Rams.

this could be true, as they truly don't consider us a rival, they already beat their "true rival" in the Buffs, so maybe they do over look us, but I doubt it...
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

bladerunnr wrote:
They just beat depleted Utard State at home by 3. If we click and are fired up - why not. We hate them. Our rush D is much improved. Oh and it's a rivalry game - these games always spark a surprise. We aren't playing Oregon or MSU here, not sure why we are basing this team off last year's drubbing.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 66 times

VisorHair wrote:
bladerunnr wrote:
They just beat depleted Utard State at home by 3. If we click and are fired up - why not. We hate them. Our rush D is much improved. Oh and it's a rivalry game - these games always spark a surprise. We aren't playing Oregon or MSU here, not sure why we are basing this team off last year's drubbing.
I'm not saying you're wrong. It's possible. I just think that both our O-line and D-line has been getting pushed around a lot recently. To me, the team looks tired. Maybe that's the lack of depth, I don't know. Last year, they manhandled us. I just don't see us doing that to them.
MTcowpoke
Buckaroo

CSU shears Wyo 41 to 13. CSU is a wolf in sheep's clothing and Wyo is its defenseless prey. No offense.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Considering Bohl and McElwain hate each other, If CSU can pound us they will. Several years back there was an altercation between the two after the game between CSU and NDSU. AS I have heard it Bohl pushed him after the game cause he was pissed about something Mac had done before the game.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I think the desire for Bohl to pound him is there...but we lack the players right now. I can't see any way we beat CSU there. Grayson, Hart and Jarrels (?) will shred us.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

djm19 wrote:I think the desire for Bohl to pound him is there...but we lack the players right now. I can't see any way we beat CSU there. Grayson, Hart and Jarrels (?) will shred us.
Hart has been underwhelming.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

28-20 good guys. Cuz if I didn't think we could win why would I even watch the game.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

CSU isn't that good. Anybody tell me why they think CSU is good. Wyoming wins 24-13.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

wyopig wrote:CSU isn't that good. Anybody tell me why they think CSU is good. Wyoming wins 24-13.
hoping their cockiness and arrogance gets the best of them....