DJ May Suffers Knee Injury

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

I swear this program is snake-bit with injuries. WTF?!?!

http://www.wyosports.net/uw-running-bac ... 12958.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"University of Wyoming sophomore running back D.J. May suffered a knee injury during Wednesday's practice, and his status for Saturday's game at Colorado State and the rest of the season is unknown.

"Doctors are evaluating the tests from May's injury, and the severity of it was not known as of Thursday afternoon."
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Actually, we are pretty much par for the course with injuries I'd say. The big difference is we are getting them all in a 2-3 week span instead of spread out over the course of the season. I didn't want to say anything and jinx it earlier in the year, but I was fairly surprised how healthy we were coming out of camp.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

dropping like flies, ugh....there goes the neighborhood, lol.....shock the world tomorrow Pokes, please
mwc fan
Cowpoke

I was reading that our new field was supposed to help prevent at least 2-3 season ending injuries according to the manufacturer. I dont know how any field manufacturer can prove that. Anyway 2 non contact ACL tears are concerning.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Damn.