Go CSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Go Rams wrote:Rams 24 -cowgirls 3 Glad you hired Mr Clean what a poop coach Wyoming sucks
You mean the FCS coach who beat the poop out of your sheep a couple years ago?
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lol Wyo is always bad and CSU isn't?
Damn 2 good seasons (and calling last season "good" is a stretch) and you are all big and mighty.

Your program lost 4 straight seasons to this program you think should drop football. Where does that put you?
This poop coach you are referring to took an actual FCS team into CSU and beat your team. Where does that put you?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Any big schools looking to steal csu's coach?
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
Go Rams wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Go Rams wrote:Rams 24 -cowgirls 3 Glad you hired Mr Clean what a poop coach Wyoming sucks
4 straight Boots.
Even after this season we still have 4 of the last 7.

Also, go f-word yourself :thumb:
Enjoy your poop program maybe Wyoming should drop football all together since you always going suck
When you post I just try to think about what your homework probably looked like, Now since you are from CSU I think I have it figured out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

f-word epic Wyo2dal
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:Any big schools looking to steal csu's coach?
Hopefully CU!

God that would be awesome! Just the ultimate dagger for Sheeps.

But seriously though, why not? McElwain has already established himself in the state of Colorado, and he knows it is an easier pitch to get kids to CU than it is CSU, even with the Sheep on the rise and CU not doing much.

I think CU is happy-ish with McIntyre and they will probably give him some time, but then again, CU has proven to be kind of impatient with their head coaches.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Okay Skippy, no one commented on your first clever attempt at humor with the Mr. Clean reference, so I''ll help you out. I see what you did there, Mr. Clean-bald, our coach-bald, so funny! Too bad you guys f-word your season in a victory. Your dreams of playing in a New Year's bowl game went right out the window, as you couldn't stomp a depleted team on your home field. CSU victory, check, style points, not... The rest of the country looks at CSU as the 2nd or 3rd best team in a conference that's having a down year. Maybe if I'm not busy that weekend, I'll grab a couple tickets and watch you guys in the New Mexico bowl.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

cowboyz wrote:
Okay Skippy, no one commented on your first clever attempt at humor with the Mr. Clean reference, so I''ll help you out. I see what you did there, Mr. Clean-bald, our coach-bald, so funny! Too bad you guys f-word your season in a victory. Your dreams of playing in a New Year's bowl game went right out the window, as you couldn't stomp a depleted team on your home field. CSU victory, check, style points, not... The rest of the country looks at CSU as the 2nd or 3rd best team in a conference that's having a down year. Maybe if I'm not busy that weekend, I'll grab a couple tickets and watch you guys in the New Mexico bowl.
One "deep" safety was playing up on the Pokes for two of those touchdowns.

I don't think CSU exactly has the coaching geniuses they believe they do...A good pass happy offense will shred CSU.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

The thing I find hilarious about all this is csu fans acting like they have actually beat someone good this season. The best team they have played is Boise State who they lost to. Boston College is average at best. And while I realize I'm bashing us while I post this, we aren't a very good team, I can admit that. Fortunately for all the csu fans, their schedule doesn't get any tougher as they have SJSU, Hawaii and UNM coming up. Maybe a little beat down by the zoomies to end their season will shut them up a bit.
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

Brought to you from a guy who has calluses on his chin from testicles bouncing against it :mrgreen:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Hayduke wrote:
cowboyz wrote:
One "deep" safety was playing up on the Pokes for two of those touchdowns.

I don't think CSU exactly has the coaching geniuses they believe they do...A good pass happy offense will shred CSU.
They do have our former DC (English) as a co-DC there.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Go Rams wrote:Wyomings fans can't deal with facts your school has done nothing in football since the late 90s the last time Wyoming had back to back winning seasons. Since then your program is nothing but poop! Now all of you Wyoming fans think since your AD hired Mr Clean all is well (lol) enjoy your bad teams every year no one cares what Mr Clean did at NDSU he won't do anything at Wyoming. When ever your men's basketball team makes something better than the CBI please let us know? Enjoy Mr Clean and Larry the poop :thumb:
note the time this post hit, early am, lay down the pipe and go to bed, 2 winning seasons over the past 6 or 7, and you are college football experts, remember you are still in the MWC also. Just cuz you have a "former" Alabama OC as your HC doesn't make you National Champion contenders, we are the MWC remember