Go CSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:CSU Football Fan Exam

Time Limit: 3 WEEKS
You can only take this exam a total of 10 (ten) times. At the end of 10 attempts, if you haven't passed the test, you will be considered for a faculty position.
You can ask for help from your professors.
You can choose one of the chimps in the research department to take the exam for you.
Please use a pencil to fill out your answers (hint: the pointy end writes better than the soft end).

1. What language is spoken in France?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with
particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social
conditions -OR- Give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to

____ (a) build a bridge
____ (b) sail the ocean
____ (c) lead an army or
____ (d) WRITE A PLAY

4. What religion is the Pope? (check only one)
____ (a) Jewish
____ (b) Catholic
____ (c) Hindu
____ (d) Polish
____ (e) Agnostic

5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12
and the little hand is on the 5?

7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)

8. What are people in America's far north called?
____ (a) Westerners
____ (b) Southerners
____ (c) Northerners

9. Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton

Bush: __________________________
Carter: __________________________
Clinton: __________________________

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one
being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.

11. Where does rain come from?
____ (a) Macy's
____ (b) Kmart
____ (c) Canada
____ (d) the sky

12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
____ (a) yes
____ (b) no

13. What are coat hangers used for?

14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National
Anthem for what country?

15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR-
spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.

16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?

17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
____ (a) New York
____ (b) Florida
____ (c) Canada
____ (d) Wisconsin

18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do
you have?

19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?

20. The CSU tradition for efficiency began when
(approximately)?
____ (a) B.C
____ (b) A.D.
FIFY
Hahaha, thank you. Much more appropriate!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

This ram fan just proves that marijuana lowers users IQ and causes an increase in memory loss.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I was trying to think if I remembered how to spell my name in block letters.. lol
ImageImageImageImage
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

NebraskaCowboy wrote:This ram fan just proves that marijuana lowers users IQ and causes an increase in memory loss.
Are you trying to claim the sheep were smarter before Colorado legalized marijuana?

I'm not sure I can get on that train of thought.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Go Rams wrote:Going be a long night for the cowgirls Cant wait to blow your poop team off the field
Watching the UNLV game and they showed the ending of the CSU game last week and you guys really rushed the field for that win? You come in here pounding your chest after your fans did that seriously if you can talk so big maybe act like you have been there before.
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Rams 24 -cowgirls 3 Glad you hired Mr Clean what a poop coach Wyoming sucks
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Go Rams wrote:Rams 24 -cowgirls 3 Glad you hired Mr Clean what a poop coach Wyoming sucks
4 straight Boots.
Even after this season we still have 4 of the last 7.

Also, go f-word yourself :thumb:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Go Rams wrote:Rams 24 -cowgirls 3 Glad you hired Mr Clean what a poop coach Wyoming sucks
Ah, little miss cocksucker #3589.
Go Rams
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:
4 straight Boots.

Enjoy your poop program maybe Wyoming should drop football all together since you always going suck
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Go Rams wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
4 straight Boots.

Enjoy your poop program maybe Wyoming should drop football all together since you always going suck
When you post I just try to think about what your homework probably looked like, Now since you are from CSU I think I have it figured out.

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 33 times

You mean the FCS coach who beat the poop out of your sheep a couple years ago?
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lol Wyo is always bad and CSU isn't?
Damn 2 good seasons (and calling last season "good" is a stretch) and you are all big and mighty.

Your program lost 4 straight seasons to this program you think should drop football. Where does that put you?
This poop coach you are referring to took an actual FCS team into CSU and beat your team. Where does that put you?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Any big schools looking to steal csu's coach?
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
Go Rams wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
4 straight Boots.

When you post I just try to think about what your homework probably looked like, Now since you are from CSU I think I have it figured out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

f-word epic Wyo2dal
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:Any big schools looking to steal csu's coach?
Hopefully CU!

God that would be awesome! Just the ultimate dagger for Sheeps.

But seriously though, why not? McElwain has already established himself in the state of Colorado, and he knows it is an easier pitch to get kids to CU than it is CSU, even with the Sheep on the rise and CU not doing much.

I think CU is happy-ish with McIntyre and they will probably give him some time, but then again, CU has proven to be kind of impatient with their head coaches.
cowboyz
Cowpoke

Okay Skippy, no one commented on your first clever attempt at humor with the Mr. Clean reference, so I''ll help you out. I see what you did there, Mr. Clean-bald, our coach-bald, so funny! Too bad you guys f-word your season in a victory. Your dreams of playing in a New Year's bowl game went right out the window, as you couldn't stomp a depleted team on your home field. CSU victory, check, style points, not... The rest of the country looks at CSU as the 2nd or 3rd best team in a conference that's having a down year. Maybe if I'm not busy that weekend, I'll grab a couple tickets and watch you guys in the New Mexico bowl.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

cowboyz wrote:
Okay Skippy, no one commented on your first clever attempt at humor with the Mr. Clean reference, so I''ll help you out. I see what you did there, Mr. Clean-bald, our coach-bald, so funny! Too bad you guys f-word your season in a victory. Your dreams of playing in a New Year's bowl game went right out the window, as you couldn't stomp a depleted team on your home field. CSU victory, check, style points, not... The rest of the country looks at CSU as the 2nd or 3rd best team in a conference that's having a down year. Maybe if I'm not busy that weekend, I'll grab a couple tickets and watch you guys in the New Mexico bowl.
One "deep" safety was playing up on the Pokes for two of those touchdowns.

I don't think CSU exactly has the coaching geniuses they believe they do...A good pass happy offense will shred CSU.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

The thing I find hilarious about all this is csu fans acting like they have actually beat someone good this season. The best team they have played is Boise State who they lost to. Boston College is average at best. And while I realize I'm bashing us while I post this, we aren't a very good team, I can admit that. Fortunately for all the csu fans, their schedule doesn't get any tougher as they have SJSU, Hawaii and UNM coming up. Maybe a little beat down by the zoomies to end their season will shut them up a bit.
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

Brought to you from a guy who has calluses on his chin from testicles bouncing against it :mrgreen:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Hayduke wrote:
cowboyz wrote:
One "deep" safety was playing up on the Pokes for two of those touchdowns.

I don't think CSU exactly has the coaching geniuses they believe they do...A good pass happy offense will shred CSU.
They do have our former DC (English) as a co-DC there.