Even Texas fans hate their video board

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Texas has one of the largest video boards in the world. Seems as if their fans have many of the complaints we do with our much smaller board. click This
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Awesome! Definitely kills game day. I don't think I've heard "go.....wyo" east/west chant since I was in school. Too busy showing player videos, ads etc. post the player video interviews on the net.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Montana's video board and LED ribbons are basically 3 hours of commercials.. so awful.
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

At Beaver games the scoreboard is pretty good, and I was impressed at what a good highlight reel/pump up video can do for the crowd.
There is no poop Family Guy clips or other lame ass things to kill time.
When there is downtime, the scoreboard shows a highlight video of the Beavers "Beaver Bold" stuff (think Cowboy Tough) but it shows highlights of great Beavs and plenty of big hits on Duck players to get the crowd pumped up.

Why doesn't the Wyo video board do that?
Show clips of Wyo greats kicking ass!
Show the defensive players laying big hits on people especially BYU and CSU players. Show it in slow motion so it's even more exciting.
Show offensive players throwing kicking ass! Think... ACS stiff-arming that CSU guy.

If we want to talk about our history and tradition, let's remind the fans of the good parts of it and show Pokes kicking ass. And make it actually worth a poop, because watching Family Guy at War Memorial is not cutting it.

Also, the basketball highlights could go on for hours I think.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.