Boy UW sure sucks.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Wyovanian wrote:
Subcanis wrote:You do realize they had their backups in, right? No, you dont. You're too busy pumping sunshine and feeding unicorns.

I'm so glad we fought and still lost. Go team. Yay.

Green and gold ribbons for all.
I just finished reading your whole exchange with Kansas over in the game thread, and now I read this. Gotta say, I usually differ quite a bit with Kansas (he continued to defend DC after he was canned among other things) but I don't think anyone's been pumping sunshine or humping unicorns- most of what I've seen is some pretty reality grounded, perceptive optimism. The personality of the team under Bohl is completely different. A DC team would've quit at the end of the first half. Most people seem to agree that it's an issue of personnel left from DC as far as the results on the field.

I'm not sure what your expectations were for the season, but based on the bitterness of your comments thus far, they must've been somewhat unrealistic. It was going to be a tough season, and with all of the injuries, it's gotten a lot tougher. Fans being whiny little bitches about the scoreboard results this season serves zero purpose at this point in the program's uphill journey to achieving Bohl's vision.

Does it suck that we lost? Yeah, it REALLY sucks because we lost to the sheep. But you know what else sucks- coming on here and reading a bunch of vitriolic sh-t that's more based on unicorn humping than what any of the fans who comment on the positive things that lie underneath the unsatisfying results.
Awesome post Wyovanian. Well said, my man.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Subcanis wrote:You do realize they had their backups in, right? No, you dont. You're too busy pumping sunshine and feeding unicorns.

I'm so glad we fought and still lost. Go team. Yay.

Green and gold ribbons for all.
You are a negative person.