Wick out at least 4 weeks, maybe longer...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

....per Vorel. Brian Hill era gets started earlier than expected.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yep, done for the season. Sucks because he was well on his way to 1000 yards rushing.

Well Hill, you get a chance to prove yourself over the last few games.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Another bad part of this whole deal is that we now have the risk of pulling the RS off Stover, in the event Tapscott or Hill get injured or need time to heal from bumps & bruises.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Just not a good season for a lot of our players.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

The dude on Rivals said Wicks injury is a broken metacarpal. Now i remember Michael Vick had the exact same injury ( I had him on my fantasy team that year) and he played two weeks after the injury. I think Bohl was stating the worst case scenario. I'm betting he comes back during the bye week. I mean seriously if this kid played on a f-word broken leg he can play with a broken finger.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

mwc fan wrote:The dude on Rivals said Wicks injury is a broken metacarpal. Now i remember Michael Vick had the exact same injury ( I had him on my fantasy team that year) and he played two weeks after the injury. I think Bohl was stating the worst case scenario. I'm betting he comes back during the bye week. I mean seriously if this kid played on a f-word broken leg he can play with a broken finger.
That depends on the coaching staff.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

It's actually up to the team Dr. If he gets cleared Isn't it? No way I want to lose to the f-word Lobos. That would be a damn embarrassment. Hell Iosefa from Hawaii broke his foot and only missed 3 weeks before his drunk driving incident. He was cleared that week. Foot and finger are two completly different injuries for a back.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Yeah, that's up to the A) team doc first, B) head athletic trainer next, then C) coach, then D) player. If B, C and D all say let's go, but A says no...he's out.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

McPeachy wrote:Another bad part of this whole deal is that we now have the risk of pulling the RS off Stover, in the event Tapscott or Hill get injured or need time to heal from bumps & bruises.
I would say no, don't pull him off RS. Does that mean the Pokes would loose more games if he stayed RS. Hardly.