Leddige and Jones gone

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Won't miss Jones. I am sure we have 5 other DB's that can line up 10 yards off the ball. Leddige hurts though.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Good luck to them. I know that they've both had some injury issues as of late. I hope that it isn't anything serious.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

Has Leddige been playing much this year?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 119 times

Moving on...

Like a typical fender bender - nothing to see here.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

Is leddige one with concussion or appendix issues? Yeah, jones being burned all year. Hope we don't have to pull a red shirt on someone
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 119 times

LanderPoke wrote:Has Leddige been playing much this year?
Wasn't he the concussion sufferer? One in spring, and one in fall? Don't blame him if he left for that reason.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:Has Leddige been playing much this year?
Concussion issues.....I thought I heard where he might have needed to hang them up.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I just think that is so selfish. Jones gets a concussion and is a senior DB and can't play so he quits so he doesn't have to show anymore? Can't be a teammate? Good riddance...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

gopokes1399 wrote:I just think that is so selfish. Jones gets a concussion and is a senior DB and can't play so he quits so he doesn't have to show anymore? Can't be a teammate? Good riddance...
Probably ready to gtfo of laramie for a while now.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
hithere
Ranch Hand

So Deandre Jones is not only absolutely horrendous at playing his position, but also quits midway through his senior year?

His vacancy only improves the secondary of this team. They're now rated a solid F+
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, our depth just got that much thinner. Leddige with his concussion issues I don't blame. Best to stop before it ruins your life.

Jones, yeah he's gotten burned, but to quit halfway through the season like this? Unless it's for similar reasons as Leddige, this is far more disappointing than him being out on the field and getting burned.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Wtf? What the hell is Jones problem? I understand Leddige, that's a long term safety issue but Jones? Thanks for leaving your team high and dry dick head ! Couldn't even finish the last five weeks. Way to end your career, a f-word quitter. What's that sign on the indoor practice facility? " Those who stay will be champions". The leanest position and he bails. Good riddance loser.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I'm waiting for Slow Hand to let us in on what happened with these two.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I'm gonna guess that the coaching staff called out Jones for his poor play and he didn't like it so he left.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Jones' is probably related to injury honestly. He collapsed running off the field against San Jose State due to a concussion... I wouldn't be surprised if that lead to it. It was one of the scarier things I've seen on a football field. That is serious stuff
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Maybe I was a little harsh on Jones. I know concussions can cause people to have irrational and spontaneous decisions. maybe a week or two things will settle down and possibly they marinate on the decision to leave.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

hithere wrote:So Deandre Jones is not only absolutely horrendous at playing his position, but also quits midway through his senior year?

His vacancy only improves the secondary of this team. They're now rated a solid F+
A solid F+. LOL
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

DVDA wrote:I'm waiting for Slow Hand to let us in on what happened with these two.
Both are concussion related. Jones has had multiple concussions and being a senior he decided it wasn't worth finishing the season out. Leddige got his bell rung and for lack of a better description it scared the "baJesus" out of him. once again this is just "my impression" of what happened. ;-)