Better schedule up and improve conference

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Playoff committee is analyzing SOS pretty hard. Undefeated Marshal (played nobody) isn't ranked. 1 loss ECU is highest G5 at 23.

Conference strength is going to be a big deal for MWC teams shooting for the Access Bid.

Side note: If SEC gets 3 of 4 teams, realizing some will knock others out, but if it happened, the big dogs would eat each other alive :lol:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/ran ... 21/week/10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

FSU is there by default they don't deserve that spot they have played one team that was mediocre to begin with. Oregon, MSU & Alabama are better than FSU.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:FSU is there by default they don't deserve that spot they have played one team that was mediocre to begin with. Oregon, MSU & Alabama are better than FSU.
No kidding. If they make the playoffs, they are going to get exposed, big time, IMO.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:FSU is there by default they don't deserve that spot they have played one team that was mediocre to begin with. Oregon, MSU & Alabama are better than FSU.
No kidding. If they make the playoffs, they are going to get exposed, big time, IMO.
FSU getting poop on by LOU, This could be the week they are finally seen for how crappy they are.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
FSU getting poop on by LOU, This could be the week they are finally seen for how crappy they are.
Spoke way too soon.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Spoke way too soon.
Nah LOU has definitely outplayed them all game long. Sure they stumbled but have still outplayed them. Sooner or later these close games against un-ranked and low ranked team is going to catch up with them or if the play off committee actually watches Football they should notice it.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

I also think there are a lot of better teams than FSU, but if they go undefeated, they will make the playoffs. The committee can't keep undefeated reigning national champs out.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote:I also think there are a lot of better teams than FSU, but if they go undefeated, they will make the playoffs. The committee can't keep undefeated reigning national champs out.
See that is my problem, Boise in 04, Utah in 08 and TCU in 10 all had harder schedules and never cracked into the top 5. FSU isn't worthy of a top 4 spot let alone top 10. But it's highly unlikely that anyone for the rest of the year can make a run at them but they don't deserve a playoff spot.