Confession...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Truth is, BYU would struggle in the MWC even this year. TCU and Utah would be rolling through everyone.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

kansasCowboy wrote:I've enjoyed the arguing and the talks and most everyone on here. It's been fun. But I must confess something. I'm really not a Poke fan at all.
Yes, you heard right. I'm actually a BYU fan! I thought it would be fun to come on here and make friends any secretly infiltrate the fan base.
Seriously? Wyoming? You guys suck!!!
And you admit that?????
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

kansasCowboy wrote:That's about what I looked like, only in a WYO shirt and hat going after our Defensive Coord. He's a Utah fan. He snuck into my locker in the office just before practice and nabbed my phone and continued to Make a fool of me and try to substantiate his chance at self defense. It didn't work out well for him.

Anyway, it's me now, and there is no way in Gods green earth that I'm a BYU fan!!!

Frankly for as long as I've been on here I was kind of disheartened by some of these comments. But I am willing to forgive (McPeachy and Fromolwyo and the like. Hithere I don't want to come close to your ass either)
Anyway

GO POKES!!!!!!!!!
Please thank your DC from me, personally, as that thread / post made my day. In fact, I think we all need / needed a good chuckle, and that did it.

Well done kansasCowboys' DC! :rofl: :thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...