Confession...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I've enjoyed the arguing and the talks and most everyone on here. It's been fun. But I must confess something. I'm really not a Poke fan at all.
Yes, you heard right. I'm actually a BYU fan! I thought it would be fun to come on here and make friends any secretly infiltrate the fan base.
Seriously? Wyoming? You guys suck!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Time for a perma-ban then Mr. T.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

kansasCowboy wrote:I've enjoyed the arguing and the talks and most everyone on here. It's been fun. But I must confess something. I'm really not a Poke fan at all.
Yes, you heard right. I'm actually a BYU fan! I thought it would be fun to come on here and make friends any secretly infiltrate the fan base.
We get it, Your fan forums are so awful you just wanted to see what a real fan forum looked like. It's ok we feel genuinely bad for anyone that uses BYU, CSU & Utah forums.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Must have forgot to logout of your computer before leaving it unattended eh? That is one hell of a good joke to pull on a friend..... (at least I hope that is what happened)
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 119 times

I thought we were going to hear a confession of you being a Texan hermaphrodite transvestite midget toothless hooker...and then you tell us your a bWHYu fan?

My vision of you is absolutely shattered now. I could have dealt with the former better than the latter.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

The f-word just happened
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

It's OK. I understand. I secretly liked to go to events at BYU when I was younger. I knew I would have no trouble getting laid there. So many women. So little time.
cowboyz
Cowpoke

kansasCowboy wrote:I've enjoyed the arguing and the talks and most everyone on here. It's been fun. But I must confess something. I'm really not a Poke fan at all.
This is crazy, I'm really a BYU troll also. On the BYU boards I go by "therealJosephSmith". I used to go by "runHyrumrunherecomesamob", but the moderator made me change it. Have we ever had any banter on the BYU boards my brother?
cowboyz
Cowpoke

Seriously though. If you are a troll, you should get some sort of award for sticking with it. The Commitment Award.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Confessing this week of all weeks that you're a proud BYU fan is like confessing that you enjoy getting pounded in the ass, which is all BYU football has been good for lately.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Holy Crap!!!

Disregard!!!!

Disregard!!!!!!!!

I'll explain later. I gotta go beat someone down!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I say we ban him anyway.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

kansasCowboy wrote:Holy Crap!!!

Disregard!!!!

Disregard!!!!!!!!

I'll explain later. I gotta go beat someone down!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I was going to say, Kansas is full of poop. I believe he was one of the original members of the board.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

I have evidence!Image
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Of course we all know it's not serious but that is no reason to not troll the poop out of him lol.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:I have evidence!Image

That's about what I looked like, only in a WYO shirt and hat going after our Defensive Coord. He's a Utah fan. He snuck into my locker in the office just before practice and nabbed my phone and continued to Make a fool of me and try to substantiate his chance at self defense. It didn't work out well for him.

Anyway, it's me now, and there is no way in Gods green earth that I'm a BYU fan!!!

Frankly for as long as I've been on here I was kind of disheartened by some of these comments. But I am willing to forgive (McPeachy and Fromolwyo and the like. Hithere I don't want to come close to your ass either)
Anyway

GO POKES!!!!!!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

kansasCowboy wrote:
laxwyo wrote:I have evidence!Image

That's about what I looked like, only in a WYO shirt and hat going after our Defensive Coord. He's a Utah fan. He snuck into my locker in the office just before practice and nabbed my phone and continued to Make a fool of me and try to substantiate his chance at self defense. It didn't work out well for him.

Anyway, it's me now, and there is no way in Gods green earth that I'm a BYU fan!!!

Frankly for as long as I've been on here I was kind of disheartened by some of these comments. But I am willing to forgive (McPeachy and Fromolwyo and the like. Hithere I don't want to come close to your ass either)
Anyway

GO POKES!!!!!!!!!
I don't think anyone thought that was serious but it was fun to haze you about it, I would expect the same from you guys if someone did that from my account lol.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:I thought we were going to hear a confession of you being a Texan hermaphrodite transvestite midget toothless hooker...and then you tell us your a bWHYu fan?

My vision of you is absolutely shattered now. I could have dealt with the former better than the latter.
Seriously, disturbing in all forms. But funny as heck!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

That was some funny poop right there!