Embarrassment on ESPN

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

SnowyRange wrote:My God, you guys are like a bunch of Marxists...sitting around criticizing each other for a lack of ideological purity.
Welcome to the life of a Wyoming athletics fan the past 15+ years.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol this poop is funny.
Bash BeaverPoke because Beavers beat #6 team? Check.

So at the game last night I noticed how it was by far our smallest attendance of the season.
After the first quarter the place had filled in.
Still not packed, but this was the 6th game of the year, 4th in 5 weeks, and 3rd in a row.
The Beavs have been playing poop football so I can understand 1 game with lower attendance.

So bitch all you want about the size of Reser and War Memorial compared to Corvallis and Laramie, it doesn't change poop in my eyes of how Wyo fans don't show up.

Talk poop to ne because of the listed 40K from last night, but then look at the rest of the attendance from this season before you puff out your chest.

Wyo pulled 14 k on a friday and oregon state pulled 44 k on a thursday earlier this season.
I'm sure you can spin that to make it seemed like comparatively Wyo did better.
Looking for ways to insult OS doesn't hide Wyos flaws.
You know, when I am in Bangkok I don't bitch about Laramie's lack of massage parlors.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Brew_Poke wrote:

So at the game last night I noticed how it was by far our smallest attendance of the season.
Still not packed, but this was the 6th game of the year, 4th in 5 weeks, and 3rd in a row.
The Beavs have been playing poop football so I can understand 1 game with lower attendance.

So bitch all you want about the size of Reser and War Memorial compared to Corvallis and Laramie, it doesn't change poop in my eyes of how Wyo fans don't show up.

Talk poop to ne because of the listed 40K from last night, but then look at the rest of the attendance from this season before you puff out your chest.

Wyo pulled 14 k on a friday and oregon state pulled 44 k on a thursday earlier this season.
You know, when I am in Bangkok I don't bitch about Laramie's lack of massage parlors.
Maybe when I went to Bangkok I realized how Laramie really needs and should have massage parlors.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:

Maybe when I went to Bangkok I realized how Laramie really needs and should have massage parlors.
Why didn't you just enjoy the massages while you were there? I like to appreciate what different locales have to offer, enjoy the diversity of experience.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

hithere wrote:
VisorHair wrote:
I have a hard time taking you seriously, bc I know Taylor would weap if he saw his headshot associated with the stuff you write. Anyways, the text underlined above says it all. I just admitted me not knowing who Rick is and how his role shouldn't project the entire viewpoint of the athletic department. Pretty sure that's what we were talking about. Never said anything about Rick and a budget. Thanks though!
You're welcome!

Who the f-word is Taylor and why should I care what he does?

Your mistake (and this Taylor character's) would be to take seriously any thoughts put down to words on a message board. Especially mine.
Can we still talk about this? Or no?

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Brew_Poke wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:

Why didn't you just enjoy the massages while you were there? I like to appreciate what different locales have to offer, enjoy the diversity of experience.
Touche. I definitely enjoyed the Bangkok massage parlors, but seeing how effectively they were run just makes me want to have something like that in Laramie. Just because we have the toothless massage parlor doesn't mean we need to settle for her. Let's get a pretty girl in there.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

:thumb:
hithere
Ranch Hand

VisorHair wrote:
What would you like to discuss? You don't need my permission!
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

hithere wrote:
VisorHair wrote:
What would you like to discuss? You don't need my permission!
That you don't know who Taylor is, or anything you said.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
hithere
Ranch Hand

VisorHair wrote: That you don't know who Taylor is, or anything you said.
I don't know, dude. Check my posting history if you're that worried about it. I'm not internet debating you today. As I've mentioned to you before, we're both Wyoming fans so I don't harbor any ill will towards you. I just don't understand how anyone can still be defending Tom Burman's tenure as UW AD.

You say competent, I say Utarded; so is life.

Also, taking things too literally might put you on the autism spectrum. You might want to check that out, aspy. It's certainly changed my life for the better. I hear colors now!
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

hithere wrote:
VisorHair wrote: That you don't know who Taylor is, or anything you said.
I don't know, dude. Check my posting history if you're that worried about it. I'm not internet debating you today. As I've mentioned to you before, we're both Wyoming fans so I don't harbor any ill will towards you. I just don't understand how anyone can still be defending Tom Burman's tenure as UW AD.

You say competent, I say Utarded; so is life.

Also, taking things too literally might put you on the autism spectrum. You might want to check that out, aspy. It's certainly changed my life for the better. I hear colors now!
Yep, I'm autistic. Caught me. I was actually looking to have an intelligent convo about the budget, but we can drop it.

hithere
Ranch Hand

VisorHair wrote:
I was actually looking to have an intelligent convo about the budget, but we can drop it.
No sarcasm:

Enlighten me. What am I missing on the budget? I'll try hard not to be sarcastic in my responses if you'd like to discuss...