BYE Week College Gameday Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Lots of snowy games all over college football this weekend.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Minnesota poop themselves
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

So who do you want to see lose more today?

Florida State getting beat by Miami or Alabama getting beat by Mississippi State?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:So who do you want to see lose more today?

Florida State getting beat by Miami or Alabama getting beat by Mississippi State?
I'd love to see every SEC school end the season with 2 losses... That way there's a chance of a playoff with no SEC representative. Even then it would still be a long shot, but there's a chance!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

cali2wyo wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:So who do you want to see lose more today?

I'd love to see every SEC school end the season with 2 losses... That way there's a chance of a playoff with no SEC representative. Even then it would still be a long shot, but there's a chance!
To be honest I would be fine seeing Mississippi State in the playoffs, I have been rooting for them all year I think they deserve where they are it hasn't come free they still aren't given the respect they deserve in the SEC.

The CFP committee has 3 or the top 4 teams correct imo with Mississippi St, Oregon and TCU. I'm still not sold on Florida State and think they have had a pathetic showing for their schedule. While I don't think they will get kicked out of the playoff picture I don't think they deserve to be there.

Some things I'd like people to keep in mind when looking at Mississippi State. They brought Dan Mullen in 5 years ago and when they brought him in they were 4-8 (2-6) in 08, Mullen took over 5-7 (3-5) in 09, 9-4 (4-4) in 10, 7-6 (2-6) in 11, 8-5 (4-4) in 12, 7-6 (3-5) in 13 and we see where they are now.

I'm not calling Bohl the next Dan Mullen but I'm also not going to deny what Bohl could do given the time. Don't look at the overall wins as much as the conference wins which we have a lot in common with them. Mississippi St hasn't been above .500 in conference games since 1998 when they went 6-2.

We have to give Bohl at least 3-5 years before we can realistically expect a MWC Title.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I just want to see Alabama lose. Can they please just go away? Their fans are almost as obnoxious as BYU's when they're undefeated.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Miss St is most likely going to lose that Fumble recovery and it's going to be an Alabama TD. Seriously Miss St is going to need to start playing or this game is going to get out of reach.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Clearly Bama wants this game more than Miss St and unless something changes this drive we're all going to be forced into listening to how good Bama is as the media shoves it down our throat.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

TCU keeping Jayhawks in the game
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

This might be Miss St last chance at winning this game.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wisconsin putting on a CLINIC on how to run the ball! Melvin Gordon just broke Ladanian Tomlinson's NCAA single game rushing record with 408 yards rushing and 4 TDs against Nebraska. Wow, he was gone on every touch it seemed.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

:shock:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Wisconsin putting on a CLINIC on how to run the ball! Melvin Gordon just broke Ladanian Tomlinson's NCAA single game rushing record with 408 yards rushing and 4 TDs against Nebraska. Wow, he was gone on every touch it seemed.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

That might do it for miss st
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:That might do it for miss st
2 Turnovers in the Red zone, Can't overcome that.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:Minnesota poop themselves
Yeah, because clearly we were the favorites coming into the game. Oh wait...
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Chris Petersen might not last 2 years in Seattle. What a stupid way to lose a game.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

FWIW, New Mexico nearly beat Utah State today...in Logan.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:FWIW, New Mexico nearly beat Utah State today...in Logan.
Been saying it all year New Mexico has a good of chance beating us as anyone else has. Granted we should have beat USU last week as poop as they played we just didn't have a QB.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote: Been saying it all year New Mexico has a good of chance beating us as anyone else has. Granted we should have beat USU last week as poop as they played we just didn't have a QB.
That Myers kid was below average again....against a UNM defense that just got destroyed the week before. Like I've said, the recent luxury UW has had of playing freshman QBs will not last. As good as the defense has played, that factor must be pointed out.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

San Jose shut out by Hawaii, Holy hell the Pacific division is just pure trash.