How many are gonna do the doubleheader

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

if i didn't have to head to Arizona for the Thanksgiving week and celebration of my grandfather's 90th bday, i sure would be there for both, but I really don't like the time of both, but oh well they didn't ask me.

i think we'll beat CU if a raucous crowd shows up!! Larry has a monster game along with Derek Cooke, UW 85- CU 75

The football game, at 815pm ugh, I don't think we'll have the horses to keep up with Boise but we do play competitive in this one
BSU 35 UW 27

For those that go, have a wonderful time, I'll make up for it by going to the New Mexico game Nov 29 driving back thru heading home and then next week going to the SMU game in Dallas.....GO POKES
Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Me!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Right here. It's gonna be a great weekend!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wish I could, but my daughter got tubes in her ears and now I can't afford it.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I'll be there. I'm trying to decide on tailgating aspects - ie what should I grill after the basketball game before the football game? Or do I try a drive by pizza deliver order? Do I tailgate any before the basketball game?

Life is full of tough choices.
God is a Cowboy
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

nirv117 wrote:I'll be there. I'm trying to decide on tailgating aspects - ie what should I grill after the basketball game before the football game? Or do I try a drive by pizza deliver order? Do I tailgate any before the basketball game?

Life is full of tough choices.
Of course, being faced with a similar dilemma...

We decided (unless UW tells us no-go) that we tailgate & grill before basketball AND between games. At the very least, we have heat - not just grilled meat.
Dear Karma,

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

damn it does sound fun and it is killing me by having to go to Arizona for the Thanksgiving week, but commitments and aging Grandparents are well worth it, I'll catch the football game at a hotel along the way...lol, I'll be thinking about you all...lol
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote:damn it does sound fun and it is killing me by having to go to Arizona for the Thanksgiving week, but commitments and aging Grandparents are well worth it, I'll catch the football game at a hotel along the way...lol, I'll be thinking about you all...lol
Travel safe, have fun, enjoy the family...that is most important.
Dear Karma,

calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I'd be curious how one could be a Wtoming fan and NOT do both if one was already in Laramie for one or the other.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

We'll be there for both games and then stay the night.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
cowboysfan33
Ranch Hand

I will be there with 2 others. Really excited to see if we can pull the W off against CU. Weather looks like it should be decent. Cant wait to see the AA rockin!!!!! Lets get it loud in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WilyWapiti
Ranch Hand

Saturday Schedule...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 PM>>Tailgate party
4:00 PM>>Cowboy basketball
6:00 PM>>Tailgate party
8:00 PM>>Cowboy football
12:00AM>> Buckhorn Roll!

WW
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

WilyWapiti wrote:Saturday Schedule...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 PM>>Tailgate party
4:00 PM>>Cowboy basketball
6:00 PM>>Tailgate party
8:00 PM>>Cowboy football
12:00AM>> Buckhorn Roll!

WW
I'm WYO1016 and I approve this schedule :thumb:
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Friday is my wife's 30th birthday and she decided she wanted to spend the weekend in NYC for her big birthday so I am going to miss both games. The only football game and hopefully the last basketball game I miss this year. She offered to stay home once she found out what was going on this weekend but I knew the trip will be fun. My tickets are going to be used by my parents though so they are not going to waste. I'm sure we will find someplace to watch the football game at 10pm but Im gonna be on my phone watching the bball game.