Week 13 Gameday Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Chris Fallica of College Gameday picked Wyoming to cover the spread on national television today, sounded like Corso picked Wyoming to win outright.

Fallica said Boise isn't good away from home, and Corso agreed with him. Still not sure if Corso knows what's going on though.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

J-Rod wrote:Chris Fallica of College Gameday picked Wyoming to cover the spread on national television today, sounded like Corso picked Wyoming to win outright.

Fallica said Boise isn't good away from home, and Corso agreed with him. Still not sure if Corso knows what's going on though.
I saw that segment. Corso doesn't know squat!!! Although it seems like he picked Wyoming a few years ago to beat someone (can't remember whom) and we did.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I picked us to beat Boise at the beginning of the year and so far I'm only off by a couple games like winning against FAU and losing to Hawaii but I still think we can beat anyone in the conference.

To beat anyone it requires that our QB show up and have at least a respectable QBR at the end of the night and be able to get on the same page as his receivers by the second possession of the first half not of the third quarter.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I have to say this too, Whoever draws FSU in the first round on the play offs will basically get a bye week what a pathetic excuse for a play off team. Just look at this pathetic comparison.

I would go as far as to say CSU might be able to beat FSU. My money is on GT to knock them out of the play off race.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I saw that segment today a swell. Pissed me off when Herbsteet said that he was digging pretty deep to pick this game. Let's win tonight and open up some eyes. Our basketball team sure opened eyes today!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Hopefully the defense out-does the hoops defense!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Nope....Boise scored damn near double the points on our football team than CU did on our Bball team.