Hey Pokes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BSUTOP25
Buckaroo

Sorry about Corey Kirkegaard and the other injuries sustained in the game, the cold weather is always a factor. Hope you have some guys heal up for New Mexico next week. I know it's been a rough transition season but I'm certain Bohl will turn things around there in Laramie. Give him a couple of seasons to get his recruits and system into place. Otherwise, have a Happy Thanksgiving and best of luck against the Lobos!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Thank you sir! We're all pretty much done with football this season. Congratulations on the win!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Appreciate the post - things continue to be rough on the field for UW football. 1996 - last time to 10 wins. Ouch.

BSU manhandled us. We stopped competing as well - which is a first for this team this year.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Yeah. This was really the first time I was "embarrassed" all year. Pathetic performance.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Hey T25, how are things? Thanks for the post; rough decade and a half for Cowboy fans.

I too think Bohl is a good coach, but the jury is still out on WYO as a program. Congrats on the win. I wish we had "down" years like you guys :lol:

Cheers and have a great holiday.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.