Wyoming opens +6 vs. New Mexico

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Spread already down to 4.5. Would be nice to end the season on a positive note.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:Spread already down to 4.5. Would be nice to end the season on a positive note.
J-Rod didn't you post something early in the season showing our chances of winning each game? And it only had us pegged to beat Montana, AFA, and FAU or something like that right?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
hithere
Ranch Hand

I'm seeing a total of 60.5. Seems pretty high to me with current offensive production to go along with offensive injuries.

If Wyoming scores the customary 17-28 points, will New Mexico score 32 to 43? They're averaging 27 while Wyo is averaging 20.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

J-Rod wrote: Would be nice to end the season on a positive note.
The only positive note is that the season will end. Pokes too depleted to do much now.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

hithere wrote:I'm seeing a total of 60.5. Seems pretty high to me with current offensive production to go along with offensive injuries.

If Wyoming scores the customary 17-I8 points, will New Mexico score 32 to 43? They're averaging 27 while Wyo is averaging 20.

This will be a high scoring game. Both defenses are decimated and Kirk may play, they say he's moving around a lot better. Besides according to Twitter Wick is back, so I expect a monster game by our backs. I'm thinking this game goes into the 30 's or 40's. :popcorn:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

C'mon Kirk! Really hope he plays and finishes off the year strong