Reusse: Bohl embraces Wyoming without a Bison in sight

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

LARAMIE, WYO. – Craig and Leia Bohl have been married for four years. He was the North Dakota State football coach and she was well-known in both Fargo and Sioux Falls, S.D., as “Ryan Kelly,” a host of a talk-and-music radio show.

Leia took an interest in football when she started dating Bohl a few years earlier. Marriage increased that interest, of course, and there were many victory hugs to exchange over the first three years of wedlock.

“The only thing my wife knew was national championships,” Bohl said. “I’m not sure she realized that there’s another side to it.”

Yes, there is, and the other side was never more clear than on a cold, wind-swept Saturday night last weekend, when Bohl’s new team — the Wyoming Cowboys — looked completely out of place being on the same field with Boise State.

LINK TO STORY HERE--> http://www.startribune.com/sports/283784401.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

A pair of quarterbacks did not take the message to heart. Brett Smith, a productive junior starter, decided to enter the NFL draft. He was not selected. Smith’s probable successor, Jason Thompson, transferred to Utah.
Yeesh...slightly harsh quote. Bad decision or not, Smith is still and always will be a special Wyoming Cowboy.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

This season has been a disaster, but I've seen some things I like. I'm all in on Bohl, and I'm looking forward to better days of Wyoming football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

WYO1016 wrote:This season has been a disaster, but I've seen some things I like. I'm all in on Bohl, and I'm looking forward to better days of Wyoming football!
Can't get any worse, right? :cry:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

McPeachy wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:This season has been a disaster, but I've seen some things I like. I'm all in on Bohl, and I'm looking forward to better days of Wyoming football!
Two words: Vic Koenning :yikes:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

WYO1016 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Two words: Vic Koenning :yikes:
Ehhh...ya. :shock:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...