College Football Playoff Poll...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

...has FINALLY ranked a Go5 school. Two of them actually. Boise State at #23, Marshall at #24. No Colorado State yet.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Good for Boise, Hate to see them get anything but a New Years Day Bowl is a payday for every team in the conference.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:Good for Boise, Hate to see them get anything but a New Years Day Bowl is a payday for every team in the conference.
Yep, and a larger chunk than usual I believe. Better them than CSU.

Between potential access bowl money and ESPN bonus revenue, Boise's staying in the MW has helped out Wyoming a lot.

Either way, more $$$ for Wyoming. Money I hope is put towards things to improve the program *cough* stipends *cough*.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

J-Rod wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Good for Boise, Hate to see them get anything but a New Years Day Bowl is a payday for every team in the conference.
Yep, and a larger chunk than usual I believe. Better them than CSU.

Between potential access bowl money and ESPN bonus revenue, Boise's staying in the MW has helped out Wyoming a lot.

Either way, more $$$ for Wyoming. Money I hope is put towards things to improve the program *cough* stipends *cough*.
Or coaches' salaries. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Honestly, CSewe would be a better team to have in a major bowl than Boise. On that note, if those 2 played again right now, pretty sure CSewe would win.

:puke:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

McPeachy wrote:Honestly, CSewe would be a better team to have in a major bowl than Boise. On that note, if those 2 played again right now, pretty sure CSewe would win.

No way. Boise would kill them just as bad now as they did in Sept.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Honestly, CSewe would be a better team to have in a major bowl than Boise. On that note, if those 2 played again right now, pretty sure CSewe would win.

No. You are drunk.
Dear Karma,

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

No. You are drunk.
I agree with Lander. Boise would still beat the sheep. It may be a closer game, but I haven't seen anything that would change the overall outcome.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

No. You are drunk.
I agree with Lander. Boise would still beat the sheep. It may be a closer game, but I haven't seen anything that would change the overall outcome.
Boise's qb is playing much better than when they beat the Sheep.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

No. You are drunk.
You are high on pain pills.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

No. You are drunk.
Boise's qb is playing much better than when they beat the Sheep.
I would venture to say that Gheyson is playing better than when they lost to Boise as well. More so.
Dear Karma,

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

No. You are drunk.
You are high on pain pills.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Boise kills CSU again.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:Boise kills CSU again.
Bath salts for this one.
Dear Karma,

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Boise was up 37-10 in the late 3rd over CSU before Harsin called off the dogs. Straight whipping. Go check the stats on what Boise did to CSU's running game that night, it's illegal in 35/50 states.

Boise would win again, but more lopsided this time around. CSU is Grayson, Higgins, and nobody else.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

McPeachy wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Boise kills CSU again.
Bath salts for this one.
I think we'd kill Boise if we played them again. How's the argument different? They already settled the argument and kicked CSU's ass
W-Y, Until I Die!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:Boise was up 37-10 in the late 3rd over CSU before Harsin called off the dogs. Straight whipping. Go check the stats on what Boise did to CSU's running game that night, it's illegal in 35/50 states.

Boise would win again, but more lopsided this time around. CSU is Grayson, Higgins, and nobody else.
Uhh... And Dee Hart.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote: Uhh... And Dee Hart.
Against most teams, yes....but Hart got his sorry ass destroyed by Boise. 10 carries, 16 yards.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Dee Hart is a spectacular back and anyone that disputes that is just blind, However that being said CSU
s 2 star offensive line doesn't open holes like Alabama's 5 star line did.

It doesn't matter how you look at it, 5 star players in the MWC would never reach their potential because the weakest link of the team will always hold them back.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote: Uhh... And Dee Hart.
Against most teams, yes....but Hart got his sorry ass destroyed by Boise. 10 carries, 16 yards.
So, that was Harts second game as a Ram right?
NM absolutely gashed Boise, why wouldn't CSU's effective run game to anything to them now?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.