Bowl games you would like to see?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Too many to post but I want my playoff to be Oregon, Ohio State, TCU, and Florida State
CSU-Utah
Boise State-Bama (unlikely I know, but Bama hasn't clinched a spot in the playoffs quite yet with the Auburn game and SEC title games in front of them)
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I would like to see bama vs ducks.......not that I feel they are the two best teams or not....just that I would like to see those two match up :twocents:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

I would like to see the SEC get left out of the playoff as well Beav...but it won't happen. Could you imagine the tears from Saban?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:I would like to see the SEC get left out of the playoff as well Beav...but it won't happen. Could you imagine the tears from Saban?
The tears when they lose to Auburn, coupled with the tears of being 5th and left out, THEN losing to Boise State of all teams would make my day. Nothing would be better.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.