Cade Smith verbals to USU.....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: You can very easily take a spread QB and make him a Pro Style QB...
If that were the case, how come older brother washed out of the NFL and CFL so quickly? Just askin'.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Larawie wrote:
McPeachy wrote: You can very easily take a spread QB and make him a Pro Style QB...
If that were the case, how come older brother washed out of the NFL and CFL so quickly? Just askin'.
He is talking about a spread High School QB going to College and being a Pro QB. Not a High School & College QB that has only ever known Spread just transforming over night to be a Pro QB.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Larawie wrote:
Loved watching Brett play and hope he finds both success and happiness in his future.

Regarding your question, apparently he washed out because he didn't have the arm strength necessary to succeed at those levels. Some said noodle arm, but I think that is a bit harsh. I don't think he has a noodle arm; he just doesn't have the zip necessary for NFL throwing windows.

Not the first successful college QB to not have "it" for the NFL regardless of which type of offense they played in.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.