Glenn & Staff Would Have Competed!?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

i wish we could get Joe back as some kind of ambassador or recruiter of Wyoming, he was truly infectious, just wish things coulda been a bit better for him
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

stymeman wrote:i wish we could get Joe back as some kind of ambassador or recruiter of Wyoming, he was truly infectious, just wish things coulda been a bit better for him
Athletic Director?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
stymeman wrote:i wish we could get Joe back as some kind of ambassador or recruiter of Wyoming, he was truly infectious, just wish things coulda been a bit better for him
Athletic Director?
Put the man who wouldn't ever fire his his assistants in charge of hiring and firing. That sounds like a disaster.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

TSpoke wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Athletic Director?
Put the man who wouldn't ever fire his his assistants in charge of hiring and firing. That sounds like a disaster.

Wasn't this discussed a million times already? Who was he going to hire with no money? He had no budget to work with. How do you expect an upgrade without paying more?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

TSpoke wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Athletic Director?
I believe we have a pretty good set of coaches. Glenn with his hands off approach and ability to generate enthusiasm? Could be the perfect combination. At very worst, could he do any worse than the past 8 years?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Put Glenn in as the PR guy. Problems solved.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
TSpoke wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Athletic Director?

Wasn't this discussed a million times already? Who was he going to hire with no money? He had no budget to work with. How do you expect an upgrade without paying more?
You hire an up and comer from the FCS or D2 ranks that knows what they are doing but is young and thus won't demand much money. Sure it might burn you, but you've already been burned by your current guys, why not take a chance on someone that could be be brilliant.