Trip down memory lane: when DC was hired

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: That was kind of my point by saying Nick Saban, our options were limited, and short of going yard sale on the entire athletic department, we got what many considered to be our best feasible option.
Actually, I think Bohl might be our best option in the country, period. He at least understands what it takes to recruit with limited resources and to an area that is tough to recruit to. That isn't the easiest thing for some to pick up on unless you've lived it. He also knows and understands this geographical area. His experiences give me hope that he can overcome our dysfunctional AD.

I will say this, if Bohl and Shyatt are both struggling in a couple of years, we sure as hell better not fire THEM if you know what I mean.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

If Bohl can't get it done at Wyoming, then we better start looking at other areas other than the coaching to get it done. There is not another coach out there that has a better chance than Bohl.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

WYCowboy wrote:If Bohl can't get it done at Wyoming, then we better start looking at other areas other than the coaching to get it done. There is not another coach out there that has a better chance than Bohl.
With the increase in the overall budget, I hope they find some additional cash to pay the assistant football coaches. This is an area that needs attention and could help with the overall product.
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

Wyoming needs a recruiter as coach. That is Craig Bohl.