NDSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Douglaspoke wrote:Lake Bison: I would venture that many, if not all of us of us on this board support NDSU. I personally watched a couple of games while on TV. I certainly appreciated your early insights into Coach Bohl since I did not have a body of work from him. At this point, I watched a year of Coach Bohl football, had the chance to meet him and speak with him. I am all in with him and his program. Things are very bright at UW. I am as patient as anyone, but tell us your thought and move on. Support the Bison which I bet you do very well, but lets end this chain now. Peace to all. Go Bison, but GO POKES first.
I don't think as many fans on this board support NDSU as much as you'd think.

Kinda hard when our only interaction with anything NDSU is barely beating them in 2008 and a bunch of people telling us how great NDSU is on Wyonation.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Screw NDSD. This thread has made me hate them. Do not care about them and never will. Wish everyone would quit talking about them on our board.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

LanderPoke wrote:Screw NDSD. This thread has made me hate them. Do not care about them and never will. Wish everyone would quit talking about them on our board.
:thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Hey its all good. I'm just letting you know that I and others in BisoNation support wyoming and it's not the end of the world if it comes up on a message board the similarities between both schools. Enjoy the season!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

lakesbison wrote:Hey its all good. I'm just letting you know that I and others in BisoNation support wyoming and it's not the end of the world if it comes up on a message board the similarities between both schools. Enjoy the season!
I hope you enjoy yours, too.