NDSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 2 times

lakesbison wrote:NDSU can be mountain west easily. Und offers nothing no one even cares about hockey it's laughable.

Ndsu with an expanded dome to 25,000 packed to the rafters beats other mwc stadium attendences of 18,000 in a 42,000 stadium don't ya think?

Ndsu has all the momentum and marketing and exposure ready to jump to mwc.

Ndsu has a 44 million basketball arena and the team is 11-5 now after a big dance win .

Ndsu has a top 25 wrestling program a great baseball stadium and volleyball soccer are good and softball has 4 ncaa trips.

Ndsu is in the fastest growing area in the country money is pouring in they just need incentive to give more and mountain west is that incentive.

Ndsu is ranked #32 sagarin and would be a top 2-3 team in mwc now

We in Texas for 4th straight title with 20,000 traveling fans that would be a great resume for future bowl attendences.

Can't wait to see some wyoming coaches down here tomorrow
Money and population won't be pouring in when oil is at $45/bbl. Rigs are going to be stacked out left and right soon, and unemployment will be way up, and you'll continue to 'enjoy' increased use of your jails, hospitals, and schools without the attendant increased income. Wyoming's been through it many times in my lifetime.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Brew_Poke wrote:
lakesbison wrote:NDSU can be mountain west easily. Und offers nothing no one even cares about hockey it's laughable.

Ndsu with an expanded dome to 25,000 packed to the rafters beats other mwc stadium attendences of 18,000 in a 42,000 stadium don't ya think?

Ndsu has all the momentum and marketing and exposure ready to jump to mwc.

Ndsu has a 44 million basketball arena and the team is 11-5 now after a big dance win .

Ndsu has a top 25 wrestling program a great baseball stadium and volleyball soccer are good and softball has 4 ncaa trips.

Ndsu is in the fastest growing area in the country money is pouring in they just need incentive to give more and mountain west is that incentive.

Ndsu is ranked #32 sagarin and would be a top 2-3 team in mwc now

We in Texas for 4th straight title with 20,000 traveling fans that would be a great resume for future bowl attendences.

Can't wait to see some wyoming coaches down here tomorrow
Money and population won't be pouring in when oil is at $45/bbl. Rigs are going to be stacked out left and right soon, and unemployment will be way up, and you'll continue to 'enjoy' increased use of your jails, hospitals, and schools without the attendant increased income. Wyoming's been through it many times in my lifetime.
+1
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Fargo (ndsu) hasn't benefitted that much from oil it was already a top 5 economy for jobs etc.

Ndsu has been to 2 ncaa big dances and actually WON a game und has never won anything in anything ever.
Hockey is niche & dying so that doesn't matter either.

NDSU is D1 FCS should be FBS and I still don't understand the anger towards ndsu. Heck coach bohl tried to get onto the sidelines at the ndsu game Saturday so he still respects NDSU as should you. Wyoming & NDSU should be very similar now that Bohl has his recruits coming in.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:Fargo (ndsu) hasn't benefitted that much from oil it was already a top 5 economy for jobs etc.

Ndsu has been to 2 ncaa big dances and actually WON a game und has never won anything in anything ever.

NDSU is D1 FCS should be FBS and I still don't understand the anger towards ndsu. Heck coach bohl tried to get onto the sidelines at the ndsu game Saturday so he still respects NDSU as should you. Wyoming & NDSU should be very similar now that Bohl has his recruits coming in.
We don't have anger towards NDSU.

We get annoyed of NDSU posters on WYONATION posting about NDSU all the time.

We get it dude, I said I wanted your AD last season. 4 straight FCS National Titles, baseball team made it to regionals, and hoops came one win away from Sweet 16. I want Wyo to have the NDSU AD.

But I don't really care about anything else besides that. I don't care that you think NDSU should be in the MWC.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

lakesbison wrote:Fargo (ndsu) hasn't benefitted that much from oil it was already a top 5 economy for jobs etc.

Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 2 times

You are a weird little guy. Are we just saying weird things that have nothing to do with what we were talking about? Okay.
Blue wallpaper flamingo inferno! Donkey cattail green trainspotting! Buzzkill! Buzzkill!

Am I doing it right?
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Hey man
I didn't start the thread just defending.
I watched every WYOMING game this year as I admire coach bohl and staff as friends and coaches.
So there can be dual fans of both schools in fact if wyoming would've embraced it more (or you guys) you could've easily capitalized on it and expanded your fanbase!!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Pretty sure the whole "well wyo was a step down from the allllllll mighty NDSU" statements from (not all) fans have caused some of this. :coffee:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:Hey man
I didn't start the thread just defending.
I watched every WYOMING game this year as I admire coach bohl and staff as friends and coaches.
So there can be dual fans of both schools in fact if wyoming would've embraced it more (or you guys) you could've easily capitalized on it and expanded your fanbase!!
We have the 2nd biggest MWC fanbase. "Embracing" NDSU fans via message board would have just grown us to the #1 fanbase in the MWC which would have made our lack of attended home games even worse. So, I'm good.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Lake Bison: I would venture that many, if not all of us of us on this board support NDSU. I personally watched a couple of games while on TV. I certainly appreciated your early insights into Coach Bohl since I did not have a body of work from him. At this point, I watched a year of Coach Bohl football, had the chance to meet him and speak with him. I am all in with him and his program. Things are very bright at UW. I am as patient as anyone, but tell us your thought and move on. Support the Bison which I bet you do very well, but lets end this chain now. Peace to all. Go Bison, but GO POKES first.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Douglaspoke wrote:Lake Bison: I would venture that many, if not all of us of us on this board support NDSU. I personally watched a couple of games while on TV. I certainly appreciated your early insights into Coach Bohl since I did not have a body of work from him. At this point, I watched a year of Coach Bohl football, had the chance to meet him and speak with him. I am all in with him and his program. Things are very bright at UW. I am as patient as anyone, but tell us your thought and move on. Support the Bison which I bet you do very well, but lets end this chain now. Peace to all. Go Bison, but GO POKES first.
I don't think as many fans on this board support NDSU as much as you'd think.

Kinda hard when our only interaction with anything NDSU is barely beating them in 2008 and a bunch of people telling us how great NDSU is on Wyonation.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Screw NDSD. This thread has made me hate them. Do not care about them and never will. Wish everyone would quit talking about them on our board.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

LanderPoke wrote:Screw NDSD. This thread has made me hate them. Do not care about them and never will. Wish everyone would quit talking about them on our board.
:thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Hey its all good. I'm just letting you know that I and others in BisoNation support wyoming and it's not the end of the world if it comes up on a message board the similarities between both schools. Enjoy the season!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

lakesbison wrote:Hey its all good. I'm just letting you know that I and others in BisoNation support wyoming and it's not the end of the world if it comes up on a message board the similarities between both schools. Enjoy the season!
I hope you enjoy yours, too.