2015 Wyo QB?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:Well, we just added another QB: Josh Allen. I watched his tape and he looks legit (I know, it's a highlight tape).

So this means there's a whole bunch of them.
Next years depth chart?

1. Coffman
2. Thornton
3. Aaron Young
4. Fort
5. Nick Smith
6. Josh Allen

Thornton looks pretty fast and it's been said on here Fort is a really good athlete. Is it possible that one of these two could be switched to another position?
I would speculate that at least two of these athletes will be moved to other positions.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Slow Hand wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:Well, we just added another QB: Josh Allen. I watched his tape and he looks legit (I know, it's a highlight tape).

Next years depth chart?

1. Coffman
2. Thornton
3. Aaron Young
4. Fort
5. Nick Smith
6. Josh Allen

Thornton looks pretty fast and it's been said on here Fort is a really good athlete. Is it possible that one of these two could be switched to another position?
I would speculate that at least two of these athletes will be moved to other positions.
I imagine that Fort will be the first one moved. Not because he's a bad QB, but because he's got the tools to play at this level at several positions.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

WYO1016 wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:

Next years depth chart?

1. Coffman
2. Thornton
3. Aaron Young
4. Fort
5. Nick Smith
6. Josh Allen

I imagine that Fort will be the first one moved. Not because he's a bad QB, but because he's got the tools to play at this level at several positions.
Wouldn't be the first time we've had a solid QB make the switch only to become a star in his new position.