Christensen leaving Utah...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:There is talk that Whittingham may be out too....
Heard on utah sports radio that the rumor is Mullen to Utah.

One theory was mora to nfl whitt to ucla mullen to utah.

Dont jump down my throat for posting this. Its just what I heard on 97.5 out of SLC.

The Utah AD either has a grand plan to pull off something big or is totally f-word up.
Losing their DC and Dline coach to a team in conference then losing their oc making it 8 different OCs in 8 seasons. Now this Whitt rumor.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Hey guys. Utah State fan here.

Utah's AD, Dr. Chris Hill is a real piece of work. He told BYU and Utah State he didn't have room in the schedule to continue playing either of us, then signed a home and home with San Jose State. Rumor has it he wouldn't give any of the assistant coaches, even the coordinators, more than a year to year contract. Understandably, the assistants felt disrespected, and Whittingham felt he was hamstrung in growing the program.

Utah is in trouble. As pointed out, eight offensive coordinators in eight years. Assistants leaving for lateral, or even step-down moves. No polynesian coaches on staff as of this moment, which is a HUGE deal, especially for Utah and California recruiting. They had an OK year this year, getting into a bowl after a two year drought, but they still finished fifth in the PAC-12 south, and were only a couple of plays away from being 5-7 again.

Get a big bowl of popcorn. This should be entertaining.
big z
Ranch Hand

Same poop every year at Utah, we're used to it by now.

I don't give a damn about playing Utah State or the Zoobs, what does Utah have to gain in recruiting Logan or Provo? I'd rather see Fresno, San Jose where some of the CA kids on the team could play in front of their families versus playing the dirtiest team in the NCAA (BYU) or a team who's beaten Utah 1 time in the last 20 seasons (USU).

I get that Utah State and BYU are irritated by not playing the big boy in the state, sign the 1 and done or the 2 for 1 and Utah will go anywhere. They don't owe either of those schools anything, so get over it.

Utah was a few plays from being 10-2 on the season, they did well for a team that didn't have a QB. If Utah played either USU or BYU this season it wouldn't have been close.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

can't wait until he gets his next hc job at a place like Idaho St (where he started) or an FCS school....lol....good riddance, could you imagine him destroying Mr Johnny Football for the best
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote:can't wait until he gets his next hc job at a place like Idaho St (where he started) or an FCS school....lol....good riddance, could you imagine him destroying Mr Johnny Football for the best
Destroy Johnny Football worse than Johnny Football destroys himself? Not likely.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.