Signing Day 2015

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Video deleted
Last edited by POKE FAN on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/gd_egger/status/564944980150464513 As Bohl forges future, Johnson and Ghaifan ride his Nebraska-to-Wyoming pipeline

What Wyoming had to offer was too good to pass up,” CJ Johnson said. “They have something building. I’m excited to be a part of it.”

So is his dad, who got a different look at recruiting through CJ’s process. Nebraska kicked the tires late in the fall, essentially asking if there was still any interest if an offer came near the end of the football season.

“I did have a little bit of communication with a staff member at Nebraska and let them know that Wyoming was the place for CJ,” Clester said.

“They weren’t your typical coaches,” Ghaifan said. “They were really excited. And they told me they were recruiting Nebraska dudes.”

http://www.neprepzone.com/sports/as-boh ... Qg.twitter
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

WYO-VISION Repost: Bohl Excited About Wyoming Influence On 2015 Signing Class

Head Coach Craig Bohl talks about his 2015 recruiting class and the emphasis he put on recruiting in-state players.

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

We have a cool governor. Hopefully we can get as many big ticket facilities pushed through before his term ends.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

LanderPoke wrote:We have a cool governor. Hopefully we can get as many big ticket facilities pushed through before his term ends.
I'd prefer big ticket foundational accounts targeting salaries, player stipends, and recruiting budgets but will take whatever we can get.

I don't think facilities is limiting our success, however.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:We have a cool governor. Hopefully we can get as many big ticket facilities pushed through before his term ends.
I'd prefer big ticket foundational accounts targeting salaries, player stipends, and recruiting budgets but will take whatever we can get.

I agree with you. A permanent fund exclusively for coaches' salaries would be a really great idea.

However, I think if we get the RAC 2.0 built the right way recruits will be fairly blown away and it will be a big asset to the program.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

LanderPoke wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:

I agree with you. A permanent fund exclusively for coaches' salaries would be a really great idea.

However, I think if we get the RAC 2.0 built the right way recruits will be fairly blown away and it will be a big asset to the program.
Definitely. Facilities matter, and good ones help recruiting.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

At 6'6" 185 lbs, if the football thing doesn't work out, maybe Shyatt should give him a call.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:
At 6'6" 185 lbs, if the football thing doesn't work out, maybe Shyatt should give him a call.

I think we've got ourselves another Malcolm Floyd type!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Granderson is a DE (recruited as such). Floyd was a WR.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Watch Granderson's highlight video. It's impressive. He could play any position from DE to WR.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

My mistake. Thought he was a WR. Has the build like Floyd did.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

kansasCowboy wrote:My mistake. Thought he was a WR. Has the build like Floyd did.
Which in Floyd's case wasn't a good thing once he hit the NFL... so many of his lingering injuries are from before he bulked up.