OT: CU wants to end their series with CSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

http://www.mwcconnection.com/2015/2/5/7 ... own-cancel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rofl: Poor CSU.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Clearly this means that CSU will join the Pac 12 in 2020. :rofl:
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Moving the games back to campus sites would almost ensure a full stadium for each game in the series
Uh...clearly he hasn't been to many csu home games...
Mr.Large
Ranch Hand

horrible signing day. They are the a pathetic add to the PAC 12 in football, and they are going nowhere fast. So they pick on their little brother. The little brother who is kicking their ass.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I would like to see a home-and-away annual series with CU. Maybe the Pokes can replace CSU in that one.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:I would like to see a home-and-away annual series with CU. Maybe the Pokes can replace CSU in that one.
The fluffs haven't been to Laramie since BEFORE 1950, and have NEVER played in the War. They think they are too good for us, the contemptious bastards.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:I would like to see a home-and-away annual series with CU. Maybe the Pokes can replace CSU in that one.
My guess is that they are going to try to schedule teams they think they can beat and also try to present an image of superiority in the region. I'm sure they would play us in Boulder; I doubt they would do a return trip to Laramie.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
My guess is that they are going to try to schedule teams they think they can beat and also try to present an image of superiority in the region. I'm sure they would play us in Boulder; I doubt they would do a return trip to Laramie.
I'd call that bet. I think we would have beat them last year, on the road. Schedule it.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Of course they want to end the series. Every year as of late that they've lost to CSU, their in-state recruiting's taken a bit of a hit. They're no longer the clearly "best" football team in the region. If they never play anybody around here, that won't remain quite as obvious anymore.