CFB concept helmets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

http://imgur.com/a/Xhk3k#0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some cool helmets in here
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Cool. Some were great, others awful (CSU....bleh).

I hope Wyoming one day breaks out the helmet in my avatar. I know it's blasphemous to suggest Wyoming replace the white helmet, but I wouldn't mind the metallic brown helmet with a large gold steamboat as the primary helmet. Bet it would help with recruiting too. Don't get me wrong, I like Wyoming's traditional look too, just think brown and gold might contrast better if the helmet weren't white.

*braces for fire*
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

MrTitleist wrote:http://imgur.com/a/Xhk3k#0
Some cool helmets in here

Solid Helmet but I'm with J and agree that is the best looking Cowboys helmet and hope to some day see it on the field not just in a picture.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Do they know that BYU and Mizzou have already used the designs that they've mocked up?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:Cool. Some were great, others awful (CSU....bleh).

I hope Wyoming one day breaks out the helmet in my avatar. I know it's blasphemous to suggest Wyoming replace the white helmet, but I wouldn't mind the metallic brown helmet with a large gold steamboat as the primary helmet. Bet it would help with recruiting too. Don't get me wrong, I like Wyoming's traditional look too, just think brown and gold might contrast better if the helmet weren't white.

*braces for fire*
I agree to a point, I would like them to keep the white as primary but wouldn't be against busting out that brown one now and then. Also, I can't remember for sure but I don't think they used the state flag steamboat for the border war this game, I wish we would continue that
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

Did any of you see Oklahoma's concept? Now THAT'S horrible. Would love to see OU use it. Would love to see the fan base here go ballistic over it!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hint: I hate OU almost as much as I hate the unnamed ones in Provo. :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:Cool. Some were great, others awful (CSU....bleh).

*braces for fire*
I agree wholeheartedly. I do not get the recent move to one uniform combination to preserve our "rich" football heritage. We need some flair on the field. To me the only thing CDC did right was get us a deal with Nike and all the uniform combinations. Bring them back. I loved the base brown helmet we used to use. It was my fave. I wish we still used them.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Wyokie wrote:Did any of you see Oklahoma's concept? Now THAT'S horrible. Would love to see OU use it. Would love to see the fan base here go ballistic over it!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hint: I hate OU almost as much as I hate the unnamed ones in Provo. :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
I thought OUs was good.. a little bit of embracing their pioneer days.
ImageImageImageImage
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

according to Bohl and tradtion, it'll probably be rare we even see these, unless special occassions, maybe maybe not, time will tell, they are kinda cool tho
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:Did any of you see Oklahoma's concept? Now THAT'S horrible. Would love to see OU use it. Would love to see the fan base here go ballistic over it!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If OU actually wore those, the fan base would go after David Boren's (OU's Prez) and Bob Stoops a la like the villagers in the Frankenstein movies....and I would seating here watching the fun on T.V. eating popcorn enjoying it. :winky: :popcorn: :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

If OU actually wore those, the fan base would go after David Boren's (OU's Prez) and Bob Stoops a la like the villagers in the Frankenstein movies....and I would seating here watching the fun on T.V. eating popcorn enjoying it. :winky: :popcorn: :D
Wait, you don't like BYU?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

I hate BYU more. Much much more!!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

I didn't know that.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

I didn't know that.
And now you know. And knowing is half the battle (old G. I. Joe's PDA commercials from the 1980s)