Spring Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyoforever
Buckaroo

Does anyone know the date of the spring game? I think it will be April 25 but not sure. Also in case I can't make it, will it be on TV or internet stream?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

wyoforever wrote:Does anyone know the date of the spring game? I think it will be April 25 but not sure. Also in case I can't make it, will it be on TV or internet stream?
Supposedly last years was going to be steamed but the AA was under construction but since the AA will be back under construction this year as well I highly doubt it will be streamed but we can all hope.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

are we ready for Spring game being streamed etc...i don't think so, nor do i really care but that's just me
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:
wyoforever wrote:Does anyone know the date of the spring game? I think it will be April 25 but not sure. Also in case I can't make it, will it be on TV or internet stream?
Supposedly last years was going to be steamed but the AA was under construction but since the AA will be back under construction this year as well I highly doubt it will be streamed but we can all hope.
I think the reason it wasn't streamed was because the AV control room/equipment is housed in the AA so and was remodeled and upgraded along wit heverything else so the system was down at the time. This year they won't be upgrading the AV equipment I doubt so I imagine they would have the ability to stream. Does that mean they will? Don't know.
hithere
Ranch Hand

TSpoke wrote:
I think the reason it wasn't streamed was because the AV control room/equipment is housed in the AA so and was remodeled and upgraded along wit heverything else so the system was down at the time. This year they won't be upgrading the AV equipment I doubt so I imagine they would have the ability to stream. Does that mean they will? Don't know.
I really hope it is and am anxiously awaiting the excuse this year if it isn't.
Triple-WY
Buckaroo

I heard it will be on The Ocho!

Check it!
http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com ... m3wjzw.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Triple-WY wrote:I heard it will be on The Ocho!

Check it!
http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com ... m3wjzw.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If it's almost a sport, they've got it there!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I bet we lose.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

just as long as we can tackle and put some people into the ground that's what I want to see most improvment on