Practice

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Anyone hear anything about Spring Ball? I know the practices are closed and all, but we haven't heard much here on the boards. I am moving and don't have Internet yet and don't follow Twitter as much as I normally would, so I'm lost in the dark.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Anyone hear anything about Spring Ball? I know the practices are closed and all, but we haven't heard much here on the boards. I am moving and don't have Internet yet and don't follow Twitter as much as I normally would, so I'm lost in the dark.
There's only been one practice, they took off until Friday from my understanding.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Damn that Coach Bohl for closing off practices!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

wyokoke wrote:
kdwrightuwyo wrote:Anyone hear anything about Spring Ball? I know the practices are closed and all, but we haven't heard much here on the boards. I am moving and don't have Internet yet and don't follow Twitter as much as I normally would, so I'm lost in the dark.
There's only been one practice, they took off until Friday from my understanding.
Correct
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Cool. Thanks guys!