WYO-VISION: The Quarterbacks (Spring Practice 2015)

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

This debate could go on for days but here is how I see DC in a nutshell.

Play not to lose.

Never once did I see him take a risk with 1 min or less in the half and go for something that could have awesome momentum starting the third he always did nothing. Down the ball, run the clock out just in my eyes he was never willing to risk anything so he never played to win he just always played not to lose.

But that is just how I see it, I'm sure there were a few games he might have done something crazy at the end of the half but they were far and few between and because they were I don't remember them.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:This debate could go on for days but here is how I see DC in a nutshell.

Play not to lose.

Never once did I see him take a risk with 1 min or less in the half and go for something that could have awesome momentum starting the third he always did nothing. Down the ball, run the clock out just in my eyes he was never willing to risk anything so he never played to win he just always played not to lose.

But that is just how I see it, I'm sure there were a few games he might have done something crazy at the end of the half but they were far and few between and because they were I don't remember them.

Nebraska 2013 was a perfect example of that " playing not to lose ". His offense was on fire in the first half and had about 1:30 left before the half, ball at mid field. He calls it wrap!! WTF was that?