C.C. Cam Coffman

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

so...

I've been trying to locate a reason for his departure and transfer from Indiana... after his kick-ass sophomore season. usually, I assume that somebody is leaving due to a coaching change, a late season collapse, or a recruiting shake up.

I am surprised really. he left Indiana like john Elway left Denver. Better than anybody else on the roster... but the coaches at Indiana (im assuming) told cam that he should look else ware.

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/sports/m-foot ... 94772.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im not going to hope for anything here. but I will say that cam has more to prove than any qb at Wyoming in a long while. good for him. good for us.

I am not saying he is the starter. Im just saying that he had a kick ass season, and landed on our doorstep.

SWEET
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

The reason he left was because he lost his starting position to an incoming freshman. The coaching staff encouraged him to look somewhere that he could play again because it was obvious that he wasn't going to ever be the starting QB where he was. Regardless of the reason he is in Wyoming now and he has huge potential.....too bad it is just for one year.