WYO-VISION: The Linebackers (Spring Practice 2015)

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Hear from linebackers Lucas Wacha and Eric Nzeocha as they talk about a variety of subjects including playing for position coach Steve Standard and what it's like to play football at the University of Wyoming.

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Well...I thought it was just the QB segment.

Who took over Wyo-Vision recently. And man, do I miss Mike Vorel!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

What's WYO vision up to? They were awesome during basketball season, now they're putting out stuff about our guys talking about the weather. If you want the cowboy tough mentality to be seen by the fans have the guys lift some weights in the videos, or knock out some qb from behind on a blitz, or eat some raw meat. But no, it's great to hear our guys chat about the lovely Laramie summers.

Also, why hasn't WYO vision released a badass season recap for winter sports especially men's basketball?
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

I think it was a positive to hear that Eric Nzeocha asked to move to LB. Better chance for success than if he was being told to move.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:Well...I thought it was just the QB segment.

Who took over Wyo-Vision recently. And man, do I miss Mike Vorel!
You don't think these are probably used as recruiting tools as well as a fans interest story?
Yeah, we all know what the Uni has to offer. We all know what Laramie is like. We know about the mountains and outdoor activities. But for a future city recruit to watch this and see current players talk about it, it probably makes a difference.
Think about the outline here:
What were you like last year?
How do you see yourself progressing?
What is the status/commraderie of your position with fellow players?
What about your position coach?
What do you like about Wyoming?
Most of these things we know, but I'm sure those recruits that have been getting posters of themselves in a Poke uniform and interest are probably watching these as well.
It's only supposed to be a 3-5 minute segment, so why would they interview the entire depth chart in that position? Pick two. Probably your top two. Or with your LBs one experienced and one transitioning to it.
They are simply done and not meant to go overboard.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

kansasCowboy wrote:You don't think these are probably used as recruiting tools as well as a fans interest story?
Yeah, we all know what the Uni has to offer. We all know what Laramie is like. We know about the mountains and outdoor activities. But for a future city recruit to watch this and see current players talk about it, it probably makes a difference.
Think about the outline here:
What were you like last year?
How do you see yourself progressing?
What is the status/commraderie of your position with fellow players?
What about your position coach?
What do you like about Wyoming?
Most of these things we know, but I'm sure those recruits that have been getting posters of themselves in a Poke uniform and interest are probably watching these as well.
It's only supposed to be a 3-5 minute segment, so why would they interview the entire depth chart in that position? Pick two. Probably your top two. Or with your LBs one experienced and one transitioning to it.
They are simply done and not meant to go overboard.
Not only that, but it's only spring football. They'll probably save the more in-depth coverage for training camp.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo