Campus Shut down.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Well this weather Armageddon has reached a new height. All UW facilities will shut down effective 12:00 Noon.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

In the true "Cowboy Tough" spirit however football practice will continue unaffected.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

i remember they did that my junior year same 1/2 day close and all liquor stores in Laramie sold out in 3 hours, that was back in 1991 but I do remember a certain circumstance as well. Doesn't happen often but it does happen...LOL
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

stymeman wrote:i remember they did that my junior year same 1/2 day close and all liquor stores in Laramie sold out in 3 hours, that was back in 1991 but I do remember a certain circumstance as well. Doesn't happen often but it does happen...LOL

What was that circumstance? Wyoming being required to move the age limit from 18 to 21?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Slow Hand wrote:In the true "Cowboy Tough" spirit however football practice will continue unaffected.
Presumably in the true "Cowboy Tough" tradition they will practice outdoors.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:In the true "Cowboy Tough" spirit however football practice will continue unaffected.
Presumably in the true "Cowboy Tough" tradition they will practice outdoors.
+1