things that make wyoming fans unique

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

throw your memories out here. Mine:

We make our teen's go on a snipe hunt. csu fags don't go on snipe hunts. however, the snipe hunt involves a flashlight, a paperbag, clothes that don't offend the snipe's eyesight, and fast running tennis shoes.

snipe hunting is an integral piece of becoming a poke fan. Just ask my older brother cowboy junkie, whom also made me jump off a trailer house and ninja roll... all part of my cowboy test. later that day, he and his friend chad flipo made me ride in a car to the buffalo cemetery. they said there was a glowing headstone that belonged to a female monk... connected to god. she had this glowing headstone because she was special. however, there was definitely going to be some gremlins in the cemetery that would protect and defend the glowing headstone.

I was like 7-9 years old. this really happened, and I really thought that the buffalo cemetery had a glowing headstone, and magical powers for a long time.

My brother also told me that my mother found me on the road side in the big horn mountains, that I had been raised by a pack of wolves, and that is why I still stink after showers.

this is why I am a cowboy fan.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

and don't ask me about chocolate fudge and lemon juice. but it is also part of becoming a bad ass
BJC
A Real Cowboy

:popcorn: