Wyoming fight song

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

Ran my 22nd Marathon today (have done 10 half, this was my 10th full today, and have done 2 50k's).

At mile 20 or so- they play requests for songs on a trumpet. I requested the UW fight song both times.
The guy behind me started singing it and found out he lives in Laramie!! Small world!

This was in big red country (Lincoln, NE)
I was decked out in my yellow wyo hat, yellow wyo shorts, and my GO POKES! runners bib

GO POKES!!!
GO POKES!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

jbeiermann wrote:Ran my 22nd Marathon today (have done 10 half, this was my 10th full today, and have done 2 50k's).

At mile 20 or so- they play requests for songs on a trumpet. I requested the UW fight song both times.
The guy behind me started singing it and found out he lives in Laramie!! Small world!

I was decked out in my yellow wyo hat, yellow wyo shorts, and my GO POKES! runners bib

GO POKES!!!
Hope that was as awesome as it sounds.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Marathoners do it longer....at singing pace!
WSTT
Buckaroo

jbeiermann wrote:Ran my 22nd Marathon today (have done 10 half, this was my 10th full today, and have done 2 50k's).

GO POKES!!!
Gold...and Gold.