Any Schollies left?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I know Bohl said they have one left that they "like to keep in their pocket" , but did we use that on a walk on? Or giving one to a walk on only counts towards total Schollies but not the yearly one? How does that work?

I'd like to see them snag a JC linebacker something bad. If I remember right, Devyn Harris was a JC and turned out well for us
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote:I know Bohl said they have one left that they "like to keep in their pocket" , but did we use that on a walk on? Or giving one to a walk on only counts towards total Schollies but not the yearly one? How does that work?

I'd like to see them snag a JC linebacker something bad. If I remember right, Devyn Harris was a JC and turned out well for us
Don't let people hear you say that around here they talked mad poop about his inability to play last year.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:Don't let people hear you say that around here they talked mad poop about his inability to play last year.
A classic WN tradition. All players are solid, until they graduate...then they were always terrible. :lol:
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I believe Devyn came in with DCs first year, so not a transfer. He was a solid player and a great guy.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

cowboyz wrote:I believe Devyn came in with DCs first year, so not a transfer. He was a solid player and a great guy.
You're right. Korey Jones from Garden City CC is who I was thinking of. Be nice to pick up someone like him for fall camp
W-Y, Until I Die!