Milo Hall

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:So a former SEC coach oversigning.. color me shocked.
Hell, color you anything, you pasty bastard! ;)
For your information, the sun came out for a little bit in Worland last weekend while I was golfing and I got some color on my arms and legs!
So, now you're white white instead of pasty white.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
For your information, the sun came out for a little bit in Worland last weekend while I was golfing and I got some color on my arms and legs!
I don't think you guys understand living in Western Montana. We only see the sun 4 months of the year. The rest is gray and cloudy. That's why everyone up here is f##king nuts and then start militias and have weirdos hiding in cabins in the woods. Not enough vitamin D! No one here has a tan, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

No wonder the Indians called us "Paleface"!
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

MrTitleist wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
I don't think you guys understand living in Western Montana. We only see the sun 4 months of the year. The rest is gray and cloudy. That's why everyone up here is f##king nuts and then start militias and have weirdos hiding in cabins in the woods. Not enough vitamin D! No one here has a tan, lol.
You forgot to mention that there are a lot of really good shots with all types of firearms. It would not be a smart place to try and break into someone's cabin. My brother lives in Western Montana and I spend part of the year in Eastern Montana. One of our favorite things to do is to go to shooting competitions.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote:I don't think you guys understand living in Western Montana. We only see the sun 4 months of the year. The rest is gray and cloudy. That's why everyone up here is f##king nuts and then start militias and have weirdos hiding in cabins in the woods. Not enough vitamin D! No one here has a tan, lol.
Heading that way on Saturday. Not quite all the way to Missoula, but close.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

joshvanklomp wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:I don't think you guys understand living in Western Montana. We only see the sun 4 months of the year. The rest is gray and cloudy. That's why everyone up here is f##king nuts and then start militias and have weirdos hiding in cabins in the woods. Not enough vitamin D! No one here has a tan, lol.
Sun's out, time to play outside!
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
Sun's out, time to play outside!
Not here. The sun did come out yesterday but...alas more rain today thru Monday.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I've been working in Cody and I think I've seen the sun once in the last month. You should take advantage if you see it. :D
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:I've been working in Cody and I think I've seen the sun once in the last month. You should take advantage if you see it. :D
I'll be there for 3 days around July 4th. So in 5-6 weeks I'll be back home (Wyoming) for a short vacation.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!